I’m not even going to bother with a recap post from last night because it was completely dull. A lot of people had conversations, some funny, some boring, but nothing really big regarding game talk. Just more of the same – Derrick ruling the house, Zach accepting he’s gone, and Donny completely aware of how screwed he is but realizing there is almost nothing he can do about it.
I expect a fairly slow day in the house, especially considering as I write this (10am est), Cody and Christine are only now going to bed. It’s going to be another day of Donny sitting alone staring at walls. Luckily, tomorrow night should be very entertaining in the house with the (hopefully) endurance competition combined with someone returning. That’s always good for a nice night watching the feeds. That said, if it’s Jocasta, I think I may just shut down my computer and turn it on next Thursday because that will be the absolute worst possible scenario for a re-enter. She may be the nicest lady in the world, but she’s also one of the worst Big Brother players I’ve ever seen.
Considering I have a solid 6 hours before anything remotely exciting happens, now is a good time to both beg for money and beg for followers on facebook and twitter. Hey, I have a honeymoon to pay for, so I’m not above begging.
Ok, time for the updates:
- 7:00am – Everyone is sleeping, and will be for a few more hours.
- 10:00am – Still sleeping. I need to think of a good site name for the all-purpose TV show blog. Any suggestions?
- 12:00pm – Had to go to the dentist to get a quote. Why are dentists so freakin expensive??? Anyway, Donny and Christine are hanging out in the kitchen chatting. This is an extra, extra slow day.
- 2:30pm – My parents are in town for a doctors visit (not good news unfortunately), so I am going out to eat with them. Will recap/live feed later
- 5:30pm – Back for a bit, Caleb is ironing some clothes and a few people hanging around the bathroom. Time for me to watch the Veto episode. This thread is so dead. I will probably end this thread, do the recap and maybe do a later thread (if something exciting happens)
Check back for more!