What a weird day. Not really a day full of drama or craziness, just weird. It probably has something to do with the fact that nominations and botb were all done before 11am est, or that it’s Independence Day yet we have seen nothing but rain all day long, or that the house slept most of the day due to the all-nighter pulled to do nominations and competitions. Either way, just weird.
I will say this. The house needs a drama injection, stat. I am sure it will at some point, but I am hoping for sooner rather than later.
Anyway, here are some feed updates. Like I said earlier, everyone slept almost the whole day, but I will bring you what happens tonight!
- 6:15pm – Double D chatting about nothing in the living room and some others making food in the kitchen. Please, please give them alcohol tonight.
- 6:28pm – There is a bible in the house that Caleb likes and can understand. “Christ for dummies” would be my guess
- 7:15pm – The house is laying around the bedroom sharing random stories. It’s about as exciting as it sounds
- 7:20pm – Devin and Zach are in the HoH talking a little strategy. Zach is basically pushing to get Victoria on the block if someone wins PoV
- 7:43pm – Caleb is just so humble. Talking about the competitors in the house “I would put Hayden up there, even with me”
- 10:00pm – Update – Boring night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check back for more updates!