If you’re going to be trying out for Big Brother 17, let me give you a little tip. You don’t need to be in 15 different alliances. You also don’t really need to name your alliance or have silly hand signals, although I am sure production probably pushes names so they can give Julie talking points, or use hashtags for it. With that said, in the middle of the night (3:45am), yet another alliance was formed. 5 members of the now diffused ‘Bomb Squad’ came together to form ‘The Detonators’ (a more fitting name considering how often their alliances were blown up).
The new alliance is the Bomb Squad minus Devin, Amber and Caleb, so that makes it Christine, Zach, Frankie, Derrick and Cody. No mention of Donny, Team America, Hayden, or any other subplots. Awesome.
What I want to know is, why are the same 5-8 people the ones forming all the alliances? There were 16 people in the house, and except for Joey’s failed all-girls alliance, the ‘Double D’, and whatever Hayden/Nicole/Christine is (or was), most of the alliances featured a majority of the 8 bomb squad members. Heck, even 50% of the Double D alliance had a bomb squad member. Are Britt, Victoria, and Jocasta even playing the game? Do they realize they’re even in the Big Brother house? I think it’s time for me to do an odds of winning post for the remaining members, so I’ll try to get that up sometime today.
Before I begin the daily feeds, I have only one plug. My friend from Australia has a charity going. It’s for cancer research for the Cancer Council in Queensland. I know many would prefer to donate to a charity closer to home, and when I find a good one, I’ll plug it. Hover, if you want to help stop cancer around the world, feel free to donate to his.
Ok, here are the updates!
- 9:25am – Feeds down for the morning wake-up call
- 10:30am – Donny and Jocasta sitting outside chatting about random stuff. Hayden sitting nearby spacing out. Maybe they’re trying to figure out their date of eviction considering they rarely talk game.
- 10:35am – Devin joins them outside, Hayden leaves to go back to sleep. Going to be one of those days.
- 12:20pm – Slow afternoon. Victoria and Donny roaming around. They expect indoor lockdown to begin at some point soon.
- Big News! Brittany found red cups in the pantry, so she’s been going around saying how much she loves Big Brother.
Random note. I hate cable companies. I am trying to deal with comcast vs directtv, anyone have any experience with directtv? Ok, back to feed watching
- 1:39pm – Britt and Amber outside tanning and talking a little game. By talking game, I mean talking about what they’d want in their HoH basket if they won. Weeee. Let’s hope they start talking about something real
Check back for more updates!