It’s nomination day, and it’s time for Cody to make a big move to help secure his $500k grand prize at Big Brother. Just kidding, there is a 99.2% chance Donny and Nicole will go up with no back door option because none is needed. If one wins PoV, the other will go to jury.
Donny made a morning plea to Cody telling him now is the time to start playing Big Brother, but it definitely went in one ear and went out the other. Cody is all talk, and we learned that the week Cody won HoH and even said his brother will call him a ‘bitch’ if he doesn’t put up Caleb. Did Caleb go home that week? No, Brittany did. Cody has a second chance to make a big move, and will it happen? No, most likely not. I think Cody’s brother is going to have plenty of fun making fun of him this winter.
- 12:20pm – The house is on an outdoor lockdown. Pandora’s Box? We’ll find out soon…
- 12:35pm – Feeds back, havenot food reveal and names. Nicole volunteers and Cody nominates Donny as second havenot.
- When talking about havenots, they tried to mention who had it the least. Here is the havenot count for those eligible:
Frankie – 1
Derrick – 2
Christine – 2
Nicole – 1
Victoria – 2
Donny – 1
Caleb – 2
So I guess it was fair to have Nicole and Donny as havenot. Naturally Frankie avoided it yet again because he was going to cry about his fingers getting too cold. (Cody has also been HN twice, if he were eligible)
- 1:00pm – Cody, Christine, Derrick and Caleb are all talking about Donny and how they’re going to try and get him out this week. Cody is once again pretending he’s going to call him out.
- 1:25pm – Donny is outside with Nicole talking about how the whole house has been ganging up on him for weeks.
- Nicole said “I know if we hang out together we’re going to go up together”, Donny lets her know they’re going up together regardless.
- Donny says that Victoria will likely be final 3 or final 2, and he’s probably right. Nicole wondered how someone with no game can make it so far, but honestly it’s luck. Enter the game as a floater and hope you’re one of the floaters who are picked to be beaten at the end. Other floaters didn’t have that same luck.
- Donny asked Nicole if she knew who Ariana Grande was. Nicole said not really, she stumbled on her with instagram about a month before she entered the house but didn’t really know much about her. Like I said before, Victoria is really the only person in the house who is impressed about Frankie’s sister. Caleb is only impressed that Frankie is related to someone famous for his own chances of success
- 1:53pm – Derrick is outside telling Donny he wants to keep him in the house but has heard Donny wants Derrick out. Derrick also pointed out how Donny was completely up front about being in the house for Donny and not for Team America when they passed up one of the missions.
- Donny said what happened the other day (Christine throwing it), he had no choice but to think the house was after him. Derrick said Donny is the easy target right now and the house is still after him. Both Nicole and Donny will likely go on the block.
- Derrick is going on and on doing his thing, and Donny is mostly humoring him and nodding.
- 2:10pm – The guys are talking about how Victoria is going through some massive pain right now with her wisdom teeth coming through her gums.
- I switch to Caleb talking to Victoria and he is taking about how he has never taken an antibiotic until they gave him percocets. (note to Caleb – pain killers are not antibiotics). Then he said he’s going to get it out of Donny whether he’s military or not. He thinks Donny was a medic in the military.
Check back for more updates