I’m going to be honest, I can’t even really think straight right now. I just received more bad news but I don’t want to go into detail. I am just writing that to let you know why my recap of last night will be brief. Caleb won the HOH but hurt his knee in the process and may sit out of the PoV if it’s physical. Derrick took the $5k reward with the punishment. Derrick say he took the message loud and clear about the overwhelming ‘no’, but too little too late. Frankie blamed the ‘no’ on America not being ready for a guy in drag (he’s in denial). Nicole tried to campaign but she’s guaranteed to go on the block, and she’ll probably be sitting next to Christine when it happens.
With that, feed updates..
- 10:00am – BB does the wakeup call. With no Donny, these post-wakeup calls are going to be even more dull. Everyone is still sleeping.
- 11:45am – The house is stirring finally. People clearly look sore from last night.
- 12:10pm – People are talking about how weird Julie Chen’s question about slop was. Frankie is trying to play it off as nothing.
- 12:45pm – Derrick volunteers to be a havenot since he went for the money last night. Nobody else does. Caleb asks ‘we’ve all done it the same amount, we’ve all done it twice, right?’ – Frankie remains silent.. he has only been once.
- Caleb finally chooses Nicole.
- Nicole heads out crying talking to herself. She knows Frankie has only been HN once.
- Derrick went outside and had a good talk with Nicole, calmed her down. He said he’ll make good food and try to keep her energized
- 1:20pm – Most of the house is up in the HoH room talking about how there is no chance Donny will win America’s Player. We need to prove them wrong. When the voting starts, blow up those lines.
- 3:25pm – Return to the computer, and feeds go down for noms. It shouldn’t be long though.
- 4:30pm – Feeds back. Nicole and Christine nominated.
- 5:08pm – Derrick is comforting Nicole once again. She is crying in the pantry. I think she’s having trouble dealing with the last 2 weeks. Derrick is doing a great job securing a jury vote from her.
- 5:20pm – Not much happening in the house. Eating, relaxing. I am also watching the Utopia live feeds. I wonder if I should blog about that this winter. I can’t wait to watch the premiere.
- Nicole is in bed chatting with Victoria saying how this is not Big Brother. People are just voting as a group instead of making big moves. She also can’t believe how close Christine and Cody are, not just flirt wise but game wise. Why aren’t they breaking that up? (good question)
- 5:36pm – Nicole talks about how bad of a person Frankie has been. He sits at the nomination table and laughs and makes weird faces (like above)
(I just realized all the pics today are of Nicole. I guess may as well get them in before she goes home)
- The two (Vic and Nicole) talk about the potential upcoming veto competitions.
- 6:15pm – Nicole and Victoria are still chatting game, figuring out who will go home if she wins, etc. Both are screwed, but Victoria will likely make it pretty far.
Check back for more.