Every once in awhile, I like to put on my Father Brady hat and give lectures nobody really cares about. I just have to get it off my chest otherwise it will eat me up. Today is just reminding everyone that the people in the house are ALL playing a game. Donny is playing for Donny, Derrick is playing for Derrick and Cody is playing for Derrick.. err, I mean Cody. Take a look at the hatred for Christine… I understand why people would be upset, but being flirty while married is hardly the worst thing a player has done this show. If it gets her far in the game and she actually ends up winning, good for her (I don’t think it will, but that’s her issue). As far as her relationship with her husband, that’s on them to deal with.
I am not making excuses for her, and if it were my wife, I’d be upset, but again.. it’s on them. I can’t speak for him, but her husband may not mind, or he may be filing divorce papers.. it shouldn’t really matter to fans. That’s for them to deal with when she’s out of the house. This post is mostly just encouraging my readers to not bother her husband on twitter or wherever else he is. The most supportive thing you can do for him is leave him alone and let him deal with it however he decides.
Ok, rant done.. time for the updates:
- 12:20pm – Cody and Christine are in the living room taking weird shots for the HoH camera. Nicole is roaming around and most others are sleeping or off camera.
- 1:40pm – Christine and Nicole are laying in the sun together. Nicole tells her she has no hard feelings at all and still feels comfortable around her. Then they talked about how close they were at the beginning of the game. Yes, a real potential powerhouse silent alliance that was broken up by Christine. Oh well.
- 4:50pm – Feeds were down for a little bit, and the houseguests were allowed to do the ice bucket challenge. Kind of weird, but cool? I can’t decide. I’ll go with cool.
- It’s official – Feeds are extremely boring today.
- 8:40pm – Watched some tv, but checking back on the feeds, Derrick and Nicole had a little talk about stuff earlier, and now she is talking with Victoria about random stuff. Now they’re singing “Ironic” which is ironic because that song was playing on a movie I watched a few hours ago (The Internship)
- 8:45pm – Caleb – “Deep down inside, Donny knows he’s leaving so he’s just chillin”
- Caleb is telling the group he went to ‘states’ in darts. Frankie called him on it and Caleb changed his story to wrestling. The guy is a weirdo
- Frankie is now explaining the concept of advertising and how CBS gets money for people watching (of course they also get revenue from the live feed subscribers)
- 9:00pm – Derrick is upstairs in the HoH room chatting. Cody says Christine is a huge liar. He doesn’t want to see her or Frankie win HoH this week. He thinks they’d come after him, but Derrick said Christine thinks she has him in her pocket.
- Derrick points to Nicole and said she’s scary. She’s going to win another comp if she stays. He compares her to an Ian.
- Cody said Frankie and Christine need to go before Nicole. They continue to talk and then Christine starts heading upstairs. Cody pretends to be zoning out listening to his headset and she thinks she scares him.
Check back for more!