It may be a slow day in the Big Brother house, but when you have hurricane Devin lurking around the house, things can go from 0-60 in an instant. Before I begin, I haven’t done plugs in a little while….
Sign up to the live feeds here (you can get them for free!)
Support my late night coffee runs or just toss a tip here (Anything is appreciated!)
Ok, I really don’t have anything else to say that I didn’t in my previous post, so here are my feed updates:
- 3:25pm – Devin and Zach are finally talking after a little heated exchange last night. Last night, Devin gave him hypothetical questions on who he’d vote out if player A or B were up against each other, and become furious when Zach danced around the issue telling him he would vote with the house. Then, when Zach picked a person, Devin also became upset at that. (The guy is nuts)
So now, the two were sitting on the couch chatting about the situation a little, and it wasn’t going very well. They finished with Zach saying “Just take Christine off the block and put me up. I don’t care. If you don’t trust me, do it” with Devin telling him that wasn’t in the plan but he’s digging his own grave.
- 3:30pm – Devin left for two minutes then returned to speak with Zach some more… So far they are going over the same stuff, with each other saying “You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know”. Zach is still upset that Devin doesn’t trust him
- 3:43pm – Feeds went down for about 10 minutes, return to Devin speaking with Caleb and Zach. Caleb trying to play peacemaker and keeping the alliance together.
- 3:49pm – Devin has left and Caleb is pushing Zach to last 3 weeks and then it can be a free for all.
- The conversation continues, Caleb is still trying to calm Zach down and keep him cool for the next few weeks until jury.
- 3:58pm – Frankie is upstairs in the HoH room chatting with Devin about Zach. This whole alliance is crumbling so fast, it’s hilarious.
- Devin told Frankie to spread the word how awful Zach apparently is to women (irony, I know) if Zach does indeed go up on the block.
- 5:00pm – The house received the cornhole game. I am going to guess that will be the HoH competition this Thursday night.
- 7:24pm – Britt, Nicole, Hayden and Victoria are all hanging outside chatting. Nothing major, small talk, goofing off.
Check back for more updates!