It’s Veto Meeting day inside the Big Brother house, but sadly I don’t expect it to be very eventful. Christine immediately said she was not going to use the veto, and hasn’t changed her position since Saturday. It’s too bad because we could have had an explosive week, but instead we’ll just have to settle for Zach and Jocasta. Zach may try to cause a stir, but the house has pretty much been ignoring his antics and brushing it off. It’s hard to be the ‘villain’ when you tell everyone you’re going to be the villain.
Before I begin, some plugs…
- 9:45am – Feeds return from the morning wake-up call. Nicole is outside practicing her speech for today and Frankie joins her briefly. The feeds weren’t on long enough for me to get what they were saying, so I won’t even speculate. Donny then joined her outside and the morning routine is starting.
- Miley Cyrus was the morning music, so Donny said to Victoria “They’re pretty catchy songs. And if you’re a guy, they’re pretty catchy videos too”. Oh, Donny.
- 11:10am – Veto underway
- 11:45am – Feeds back, veto not used. Zach or Jocasta will be going home this Thursday.
- Everyone back to bed or getting sun. I am going to take a break for a little bit and wait for things to liven up
- 2:30pm – I’m back, and nothing is still happening. Please don’t tell me this is how the week will be.
- 4:50pm – Caleb is outside wearing farmer jeans and Amber’s bunny slippers while Donny, Cody, Nicole and Hayden do weird walks around the yard.
Check back for more updates