I completely forgot to mention it in my post last night, but the veto meeting happened yesterday instead of today. The person controlling the feeds seems to have thrown in the towel on the season and just decided to show the meeting (starting at 12:02pm). To recap the meeting briefly.. both Cody and Victoria showed the fight they had all season, and it got really fierce! Cody told Frankie not to use the veto because he didn’t want to see Derrick or Caleb replace him, and Victoria just said she expects Frankie to not use the veto so didn’t bother trying.
Yes. When the Big Brother season started, each person had a 6% chance at winning half a million dollars. When this week began, those remaining in the house now have a 20% chance and that will increase to 25%, 33% and then 50% (not including variables like who the jury would actually vote for). Despite the odds being so high, Cody fell on his sword and Victoria.. well, Victoria just played Victoria’s game. It’s absolutely mind blowing. I wonder if Cody will thank the house, and apologize for being in their way of the victory when they do eventually vote him out.
Way to fight, bro!
Ok, on to the feeds for today…
- 9:00am – The house is sleeping. Barring any random luxury competition, I don’t expect this to change for awhile.
- 12:50pm – Derrick sitting in the living room staring at his hands. I can’t make this stuff up.
- 4:00pm – Wow, 3rd update today. Not a good sign. Anyway, Cody has been feeling the heat a little and Derrick has been trying to reassure him that he’s safe.
- 6:00pm – Most are outside speculating on the upcoming schedule while playing pool. No scheming, no planning, nothing.
- 6:50pm – Caleb and Derrick are playing pool and having a dumb argument about the game. Victoria made this weird screeching sound and freaked out my cat.
- 7:00pm – Caleb thinks eviction Wed, Thur and final 3 over the weekend. Little does he realize he still has over 2 weeks.
- Caleb said at this stage of the game, campaigning won’t really do anything. Hey Caleb, that’s been the theme all freakin season. Big Brother 16 – The season of accepting defeat
- Frankie is now rationalizing their sleep schedule. “When people get out of work, we’re awake”… Yes, and you’re also awake when most people are sleeping, so they can’t watch you at night either. When the east coast sleeps, that’s typically been the time when most of the strategy has happened.
- Frankie – Maybe the reason there won’t be a show on Thursday is BECAUSE of football. Bingo. Derrick – We promoted that game, it’s on Sept 11th (they’re slowly piecing it together)
- Frankie was just told that Tuesday is the veto show, Wed is the live show. Frankie also realized they play the next HoH around 5:36, which is when the clock is set to expire. They still think the eviction is happening as normal, and the button twist will take place after it and before HoH
Check back for more updates