It’s nomination day in the HoH house and we get to watch Derrick blowing smoke up the butt of Donny all day. It is kind of frustrating to watch, but I know it’s part of the game. Derrick is not playing for Donny. He is not playing for Frankie. He is not playing for America. Derrick is playing for himself and his family, just like everyone else in the house. The difference between Derrick and the rest of the house is that he’s simply doing it better right now.
I’m sitting here listening to the conversation between Derrick/Frankie and Donny and I’m really shocked at how passive Donny is acting. He clearly knows Derrick is pissing on him while telling him it’s raining, but he’s not doing a whole lot about it. When Derrick tried to explain the ‘awful’ situation about Donny not being on the block and someone winning veto, Donny simply said if he were HoH, he wouldn’t put them up (Frankie/Derrick). What he meant was.. just tell them NO. You’re the HoH. You’re not putting up Donny.
Of course Donny can’t actually say that because he knows he’s alone and has to tiptoe around the obvious, but it’s frustrating to watch nonetheless.
- 11:20am – Feeds down for nominations
- 11:50am – Feeds return. Like expected, Derrick nominated Donny and Christine. Frankie nominated Caleb and Cody
- 2:00pm – Derrick is telling Frankie about Team America mission. They are told to steal the items and start a neighborhood watch.
- The house is either sleeping or waiting for the BoB competition
- 2:30pm – Caleb is in the living room talking about how awesome he is at dealing with haunted houses.
- 5:20pm – Still no BotB competition, but Donny is slowly putting the pieces together that Derrick is playing him. He’s questioning Cody about the color of the skittles drawn. Donny is going to know full well Derrick didn’t care if he left, but he won’t be able to do anything about it (imo) unless he wins PoV or BotB.
- Zach to the DR room, houseguests get excited that Botb could be soon.
- 5:39pm – Zach “Get ready for the battle of the block! Get dressed and meet me in the back yard”.. go take the next hour or two off now. I’ll update FB/Twitter when the comp is over
- 7:00pm – Competition still going on
- 7:30pm – Donny and Christine won the Botb!!
- Christine apparently didn’t really do anything to help the competition. Sounds like she tried to throw it and Donny did it on his own. To be fair, she could have just sucked. We’ll have to wait for confirmation, but I doubt she really tried hard.
- Donny is laying in bed, alone, with a tear going down his face. This is the look of someone who is completely relieved yet also completely alone. Well done, Donny. Well done. He probably won’t win it all, but damn it will be great if he does.
- 7:45pm – Christine is bothered she won while talking to Zach. Caleb enters the room and he had to ask her “Would you rather be in your spot or his spot?”. This is pretty good news overall because Victoria will likely go to jury and be the 4th competitor. This greatly increases the chances of Hayden or Nicole re-entering.
- Frankie and Derrick are up in the HoH room talking about how Donny doesn’t really trust them now. Derrick claims they have wanted to work with Donny since the Team America twist and he hasn’t been willing to.
- Frankie is already expecting to put up Victoria should the option present itself.
- Derrick and Frankie talking about hearing clapping when Donny won. Derrick knows about the show, people root for the underdog and Donny is the underdog
- While in the shower, Caleb said they’re clearly designing these competitions to allow single people to win now (with all the throwing). They (Der/Frank) also talked about the twist and said it probably would have been better if the HoH’s noms winning kept HoH. People would have put up strong vs strong
- 8:05pm – Donny talking about midnight. He may stay up so he can eat a pop tart when he’s off havenot. This is a damn good week for Donny fans.
- Derrick is up in the HoH room talking with Christine. She is upset because Donny clearly knows she threw it so she’s going to be a big target for him
- Caleb joins in and talks about how much of a beast he is. Caleb, you lost like almost every competition you’ve been. You’re losing you’re right to call yourself a ‘beast’. Donny is ‘Beast Mode Beard'”
- Derrick to Christine – “Donny doesn’t hate you. He’s a good guy. He just doesn’t trust you, and rightfully so. You’ve been in an alliance all season”
- 8:30pm – Feeds down for some reason
- 8:40pm – Feeds return. Veto players picked already. Victoria, Christine and Donny picked to play with Caleb, Cody and Frankie.
- My guess is Zingbot will come in tomorrow afternoon (maybe morning/overnight?) and they’ll head right into the PoV competition which is why they picked so soon.
- Donny – “That zingbot could come through that door any moment now”. Derrick “They won’t do that on TV” (BBAD coming on soon). Derrick cracking jokes about the zingbot and how they’ll probably have to pretend to understand the jokes and then be re-told them later.. or the guys helmet falls off. I guess OTEV had some sound problems as well.
- 9:00pm – BBAD on, so I’m going to let them take over my shift while I get some food.
Check back for more.