Last night around 3:40am, Zach was preparing his nomination speech that compared Christine to JennCity regarding floating, and also called out Nicole for being a ‘Dingus Fruitloop'(??). I’m not exactly sure what the second one was, but I think the main objective was to get something going at the meeting for Team America, and that’s what it sounds like happened today.
Zach was unaware he was being used as a pawn for Team America, but Derrick was encouraging a pretty brutal speech at the nomination ceremony today, and when the feeds returned live around 11:43am, it appears that’s exactly what happened. Nicole was crying because she wasn’t really sure what to do. She felt incredibly uncomfortable and awkward, and probably really confused by a strange insult (if you call it that).
However, Zach may have gone too far because in a different room, Cody was talking to Christine about the possibility of a saboteur. I’m sure they’re going to pin it on Zach and target him for eviction as soon as they can, but that will be too bad. Zach is the only entertaining person remaining in the house right now. I was sure Team America was going to screw up the games of that alliance, but it appears to be screwing the game of a random player.
On to the actual nomination results. They are as expected…
Frankie – Jocasta / Victoria
Zach – Christine / Nicole
All girls, shocker. Will this wake up the girls? Probably not.
Here are some live feed updates:
- 11:50am – Nicole and Christine are really speculating on Zach being a saboteur. It didn’t help that one of the wake-up songs this morning was “Sabotage” by Beastie Boys. Well played, Big Brother.
- Christine says that Zach doesn’t really have a casting story, so they’re really thinking he is just there to stir stuff up.
- They are also speculating that America put Zach up to this and it’s because we don’t like Nicole or Christine.
- 12:07pm – House taking a break from speculation to make some lunch. They know battle of the block is around the corner.
- 12:12pm – Victoria is in the beehive talking to Derrick. She is crying about always being nominated. Maybe put 2+2 together and realize the girls have to band together?
- 12:38pm – Frankie and Cody are in a tough situation because a lot of people want Frankie to backdoor Zach (if he’s removed from HoH). The two of them think Zach is ruining their game, but they can’t nominate him because he’ll blow everything up.They’re also saying Zach can’t be an asshole this week to Nicole/Christine…..
- Meanwhile, Zach is downstairs asking how Nicole slept on the ice block last night, and eating beef jerky in front of the havenots.
- 12:49pm – Christine talking to Cody about the slop. She can’t eat any of it because she nearly throws up. She had 1/8th of a cup of slop, and it “destroyyyyyed” her.
- 1:12pm – Victoria and Christine are in the beehive room bashing Zach’s behavior.
Battle of the block results….
Christine and Nicole won the BOB. Victoria and Jocasta remain on the block. Frankie remains HoH
Check back for more updates