The Big Brother gods were looking out for me today. I had to do some errands this afternoon that turned into about 3 hours dealing with stupid people, and was freaking out wondering what was happening in the house. Much to my surprise, the feeds were down all afternoon as they ran the nominations and likely botb competition.
I am posting this as a placeholder until the feeds come back up. I’m sure many are refreshing this page at work wondering about the house, so I had to post something! I will post this link to twitter and facebook when the feeds return and I update it with actual info. Until then, time to play some Clash of Clans!
- 1:15pm – We’re back! Finally. Here we go:
Derrick nominated: Caleb & Jocasta
Nicole nominated: Donny & Amber
Caleb is going to throw the competition and remain on the block. Donny and Amber should be off the block after the next competition.
- 1:20pm – Derrick in the pantry with Frankie and Donny about the Team America plan, and Derrick is also explaining the block situation to Donny. Devin is the real target and Donny understands that.
- Listening to the conversation between Donny and Derrick, it’s very clear Donny has lost nearly all trust in everyone in the house, including Team America. Derrick has been lying a lot the past week, and it’s going to blow up in his face sooner rather than later.
- 1:40pm – Derrick is still talking Donny’s ear off. Derrick even pointed out the tension between them now.
- 1:50pm – Caleb and Amber are in the beehive chatting.
- 2:11pm – Derrick joins the HoH room to chat with Nicole, Victoria, Cody and Christine. They are all comparing notes on things Donny has said recently. Derrick is retelling their pantry conversation and how bad it went. He told Christine that Donny threw her under the bus. Team America won’t work if they are going against each other
- 2:19pm – Caleb enters the room and tells everyone about the double D alliance (Devin/Donny). Donny is killing himself by not just letting them backdoor Devin.
- 2:38pm – Everyone leaves the HoH room leaving just Nicole and Derrick talking. Some notes:
Derrick doesn’t trust Amber and thinks she’s still working with Caleb and possibly Devin
The two still confirm their final 2 deal. Nicole trusts Derrick more now that he actually did put up Caleb. She thought he was going to screw her.
Nicole “I’m sorry America. You love him (Donny) but I feel uneasy about him even though he’s not my target”
Devin comes up and asks if he can be the host for PoV if he’s not drawn. Devin Leaves.
They wonder what to do if Devin wins PoV and pulls down Caleb
2:55pm - Caleb joins the conversation and starts bragging about himself. He thinks he’ll be asked to join BB17 because of the crazy move he made that worked (it didn’t, yet).
- 3:40pm – Feeds are down for the Botb competition
- 5:30pm – Feeds are still down for the competition
- 5:49pm – Feeds are back!
- Like expected, Amber and Donny won the Botb and Derrick is the HoH for the rest of the week.
- What wasn’t expected, Nicole gets to wear this for a week:
- Nicole left the HoH room, Caleb and Cody joined. Derrick is spending the entire time retelling the conversation he had with Donny. I don’t really understand Derrick’s game here. I know he needs to hide the Team America aspect, but throwing him under the bus constantly doesn’t help.
- 6:30pm – Taking a little break after watching the feeds most of the day. Be back soon!
- Quick update before I go. Looks like Jocasta has a stomach thing going on. I always wondered why that doesn’t happen more in the BB house. She ran down the hall puking I guess