Well then, what a night. I’m going to recap the night a bit, but I need to jump right into the feeds…
- 7:10pm – They are sitting around the table still talking about the eviction and Nicole is having a real hard time dealing with it. She’s already snapped at Frankie and I expect her to do more.
- Donny is in the living room with Derrick and Cody. He is pretty shocked about it. They’re all kind of clearing the air but I don’t think anyone believes people.
- Zach jokingly to Nicole “Hey Nicole, want to be in alliance? I want to just be in an alliance and make lies about people”
- Nicole “Zach, you know I don’t like you. I’m not going to pretend to like you. Stop saying my name”
- 7:18pm – Nicole and Christine head into the beehive with Nicole crying and wondering what happened.
- Christine is trying to play innocent
- It is painful to watch Christine do damage control and play dumb.
- Be back in a bit, need to eat dinner
- 8:40pm – Back from dinner. It appears Cody pulled Zach aside and told him how Frankie was selling him out all week. The detonators are together, but I don’t think they’re very tight. This house has the potential to shift dramatically after this night. Christine seems off (probably feels awful about Nicole), and there is a lot of bitter feelings still.
- 8:47pm – Derrick, Cody and Christine are in the HN room talking about it. Christine says as a person, she feels absolutely awful about the Nicole situation. However, her boyfriend Cody cheered her right up.
- Nicole asks if she’ll look like GinaMarie if she keeps Hayden’s sweatshirt and wears it.
- Cody is upset that Christine is trying to play the nice one to Nicole and throw the rest under the bus. They’re talking about sending her home this week, but it’s early talk
- Caleb recalling how he told Nicole to sit next to her boyfriend and the crowd reaction. He loves the spotlight
- Derrick is telling Victoria that Christine apparently threw them under the bus and those two were the ones who flipped it
- 9:30pm – Feeds went to Jeff loop (or should I say horrible Christine laugh loop). HoH competition must be underway. I’ll try my hardest to stay awake until feeds return.
- 10:00pm – Feeds still down
- 10:30pm – Feeds still down. Trying to stay awake!
- 10:40pm – Feeds are back. Nicole and Christine are the new HoH’s. I am way too tired to see who they’re going to nominate, so I’ll watch some overnight feeds tomorrow morning to see where they’re leaning. As for now, the guys need to worry.
Check back for more updates