Big Brother 16 sausage fest is well underway with the official eviction of Nicole. We’re stuck with 6 guys and 2 girls in a house that is completely locked down by one person right now – Derrick. After the live episode, I ran out for an hour but I am back and updating the feeds. I’d be willing to bet the nominees have already been discussed, so I’ll update this when I get more info. I also have to write the recap of the live show in the process.
Here are some updates…
- 8:50pm – Frankie, Christine and Donny sitting around the kitchen chatting. Everyone is waiting for the HoH room to open up so they can do the fun reveal nobody really cares about.
- 8:54pm – Derrick and Frankie are in the beehive room and agree Donny has to go up and go home. Derrick says he should stay HoH this week so Frankie can play in the endurance competition next week.
- Derrick wonders how much longer they have to carry Donny due to Team America.
- Sounds like Donny will be up with Zach, and Victoria will be up with someone (Cody maybe)
- 9:30pm – The house is hanging around the living room
- 10:04pm – Derrick is in the bathroom telling the plan about getting rid of Donny
- 10:20pm – Derrick is in the beehive room feeding Donny lines about Victoria possibly going home this week. He is letting him know he will likely be up on the block with Zach to give him a fighting chance.
- Derrick asks Donny what he wants, to stay off the block or have two chances to save himself. Donny said he’d love to stay off entirely, but he won’t. Derrick is telling Donny he can’t really do that because in the end, if Derrick doesn’t put up Donny post veto, people will be upset. Donny should tell him not to care. They’re in the final 8 and Team America is HoH. There is only so much Donny will take of Derrick feeding him lines.
- Donny is suggesting putting 4 random guys on the block and they can just backdoor Victoria post veto. Derrick is listening but he’s humoring him imo
- 10:40pm – Derrick and Zach in the beehive room
- The two of them discuss the scenarios of the week. Derrick is telling Zach to voice his concerns in the meeting they’re going to have in the HoH room later
Check back for more!