The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived! It’s eviction return night, when an evicted houseguest has a chance to re-enter the house competing with 3 other formerly evicted houseguests. You can also call it the rent-a-player night because let’s be real, that’s all these people will be. They were voted out for a reason, and that won’t change just because they were given a vacation for a few weeks. Make no mistake, whoever returns tonight will be back in the jury as soon as they’re eligible, but the fun part is the mayhem they can cause while they’re back in the house.
Tonight I expect Zach to be joining Nicole, Hayden and Jocasta in a competition where they slide whatever into the center of the board for the highest score. You can see the diagram in my last post. As I mentioned in that post, this competition sadly increases the luck factor and decreases skill. This means the worst possible scenario can actually happen, and that is Jocasta winning. Nothing against her personally, but she’s terrible and will contribute absolutely nothing to the game should she return.
With that said, it’s time to get ready for some Big Brother and let’s hope it’s a fun night! Updates shortly..
- 6:00pm – Doing the standard highlights of the week
- Zach is wearing a bow tie, Jocasta will be jealous
- Now showing highlights from Mon-Wed. Zach needs 3 votes, so he goes to bed
- Donny promises Zach his vote this week.
- Highlights of the neighborhood watch. Donny said Cody and Caleb were both really into it.
- Big Brother gives Team America a ‘Mission Accomplished’.. well deserved this week
- Victoria destroyed Zach’s pink hat which is actually hers. He took it from on week 1 and wore it since.
- 6:15pm – Still more highlights of the week. Donny working Christine as he tried to work everyone all week. He told Christine she is basically playing for 5th place, which is true. Will she do anything about it? Doubtful.
- Commercial break. Live battle to get back in the house is right around the corner.
- Back. Julie is showing highlights from the battle of the block competition. She didn’t show Christine handing bones off though.
- She did ask Christine why the competition was so difficult for her
- Then tells them that was the final BoB competition
- Cody – Julie you look stunning, shoutouts, I love you house, memories blah blah
- Zach – Shoutouts, to you fruitloops, I say I hate all of you. That’s not true, I strongly dislike most of you but only hate one. Then he gives his twitter a shoutout.
Derrick – Zach
Christine – Zach
Donny – Zach
Caleb – Zach
Victoria – Zach
- Commercial Break
- Back – Zach stands up and throws fruit loops all over the houseguests when evicted.
- Julie showed Zach some clips about his goodbye messages. Victoria showed him the cut up hat.
- Time for the re-enter competition…. But first, jury clip.
- Nicole, Hayden, blah blah .. ok, time for the competition…
- First, Julie tells the houseguests. The four are allowed to re-enter the house. Nicole asks why there is cereal all over the floor
- Commercial Break
- Finally back and ready for the comp… enough teasing.
The person with the most discs on the center of the spinning turntable is the winner after a certain amount of time.
Round 1 – Everyone has a disc
Round 2 – Everyone has 2 discs
Round 3 – Nicole lost a disc
Round 4 – Jocasta in lead
Round 5 – Jocasta still in lead by 1
Round 6 – Nicole, Zach, Jocasta tied for 1st
Round 7 – Nicole won and is back in the game!!!
The HoH competition is coming up later. Nicole has to win otherwise she’ll be right back out the door
I will be starting a live feed thread shortly. Still taking a moment of relief knowing Jocasta didn’t win. It was close. Man, I hate rooting against her, but I root for entertainment! Jocasta is simply not that.