I had to post a picture of Zach sleeping because that’s basically what I watch all afternoon every day… no, not because I’m a creep (I am, but that’s a different story), but because this house sleeps all freakin’ day!
As I posted in my morning thread, this is a pretty big veto competition. Donny, despite being safe this week, is still going to try hard to win the PoV. He wants to keep the nominations the same and protect Zach … who is probably more of an ally than Team America at this point, and that’s not saying a lot. However, it’s actually in Donny’s best interest to let someone like Caleb win so “Beast Mode” isn’t competing against Hayden and Nicole this Thursday night to re-enter the house. Of course Donny doesn’t know this, so we’ll have to just root against him winning the veto.
Before I begin with the updates, small plugs…
- 12:20pm – The houseguests were called into the HoH room and the feeds shut off for now. Will update when they return
- 12:40pm – Feeds still down, but ‘BRB’ message and not Jeff loops. (‘Jeff loops’ are videos of Jeff interviewing evicted houseguests and showing highlights of the week – mostly with Christine’s helicopter laugh in the background. They play it during competitions)
- 1:00pm – Feeds still down
- 1:15pm – Feeds back. Table downsized, havenot food, and havenots announced (Christine and Victoria). They also said they still heard the veto challenge being built
- 2:00pm – Houseguests sitting around chatting. I am going to run some errands. I expect when I return, zingbot will have made an appearance. Hopefully I will be able to get errands done before comp is over.
- 6:40pm – Back from a long night of back to school shopping. Feeds are down for the veto competition, have been down for about an hour and a half. I’d expect them back up in about 30 minutes
- 7:40pn – Veto competition still underway
- 8:00pm – Feeds back.
- Christine was hurt by one zing, she may request it not go on TV. Will try to find out which one. It likely has something to do with Cody/Christine
- Frankie won the PoV
- This is how Christine deals with the zing of being all over Cody…
- Frankie’s zing had something about not getting any sun from always being in his sister’s shadow
- Derrick had a zing about his looks. The guys are all talking about how bad the zing was about Cody/Christine. Cody defends it by saying how Victoria, Nicole, etc played with his hair (they’re not married)
- Zach’s zing about being unemployed, but Zach said he doesn’t mind because he has a great life
- Christine also got hit about her tattoos
- 8:45pm – Caleb, Cody and Derrick talking about who to send home this week. Zach or Victoria. Caleb is leaning toward Zach
- Meanwhile, Christine is in the bathroom crying with Victoria about the zing. Little does she know (Christine), her husband doesn’t mind. I checked his twitter. I’m sure he’s not a HUGE fan, but he also knows it’s a game. He knows Cody is a hot guy. He also knows flirting is a strategy. I think it’s a bit weird how she acts, but at this stage she just acts like someone with a crush. If they ever kiss (they won’t), then you can start freaking out. Until then, if her husband is ok with it, we should be too.
- 9:25pm – Houseguests start eating dinner. There will likely be more game talk tonight but I will probably be sawing logs.
- I do know that Zach thinks Victoria is going up, he may be surprised Monday. Ohhh drama… but not good for Donny because Zach can probably beat Hayden or Nicole in endurance
Off to bed, hopefully I’ll have more zings in the morning with my overnight recap.