Good afternoon! I hope you’re enjoying your labor day weekend. While it may be a holiday weekend outside the house, the game still goes on inside the house. Christine won the PoV yesterday, so that took the wind out of anyone supporting Nicole, but there is still a very slight chance she remains in the house. Why? Because Derrick and Caleb are still talking about backdooring Frankie and getting him out. My honest opinion is not to get your hopes up. I believe this will be all talk, Victoria will go up tomorrow and Nicole will go home on Thursday night, but I have been wrong before… or have I?
- 3:45pm – Derrick and Caleb are discussing different scenarios for the week. Caleb would like to get Frankie out but needs the alliances support on it. Derrick reminds him that Nicole will likely put Caleb on the block if she won HoH, but it doesn’t guarantee she’d have the numbers.
- Derrick said Nicole is still pretty close with Cody but backing off a bit because of her feelings toward Hayden. She doesn’t want to appear like she has a thing for him (unlike someone else), but Derrick still believes she’s closer to him than anyone else.
- Caleb said Frankie likely believes he can beat Derrick in anything (Derrick agrees), so Frankie could very well turn around and put two big guys up against each other instead of wasting an HoH on a Victoria or Christine.
- Caleb believes Nicole would put him up next to Christine, but he believes he’d have the votes against Christine (they’d probably take the opportunity to get out Caleb)
- Note – It’s hilarious how they go through all these scenarios but nobody ever mentions the possibility of Derrick going up
- 4:04pm – Nicole is in the bedroom talking to Frankie and she said she hopes Frankie is in the f2 because he’s been a great BB player.
- 4:15pm – Nicole is still talking to Frankie and said she is embarrassed about some of the things she’s said. She may not re-watch the season. Nicole really has little to worry about. Her and Donny are A-OK in my book.
- The talks broke up a bit and people are hanging outside.
- 6:00pm – Derrick is going on and on to Cody about his job as a parks guy. It’s pretty impressive for him to say so much about it.
- 6:25pm – Nicole and Victoria are in the bathroom talking game a little bit. Nicole tells her that Hayden was going to go after Cody hardcore if he returned to the game. Victoria is also wondering if she’ll be the replacement nominee, but Nicole can’t confirm anything.
- 6:30pm – Caleb and Cody are in the HoH room..
- Caleb – From here on out, who do we think is more dangerous.
- Cody – Frankie.
- And within 2 minutes, Christine comes up. The guys are not too happy about it because they’re never able to talk. Dammit. This would have been a great conversation.
- Now Frankie is up. Ugh. Great game talk is done.
- 7:38pm – Megaphone man is back. This time it’s very clear he said “Frankie is destroying you all in the diary room”. Derrick, Caleb and Frankie heard it. I could hear Frankie sigh shortly after he went inside
- 8:55pm – Caleb, Cody and Derrick finally get some time alone in the HoH room.
- Derrick, I’m completely down with sending Frankie home, but let me play devil’s advocate. Nicole wins HoH and puts you (Caleb) and Christine up. Derrick, Cody and Victoria are left off the block. We should be able to get you off because we’d have the votes, but there is a small chance Nicole tries to get cute and get Christine back.
- Caleb is pointing out that Nicole has actually been pretty weak in competitions. Frankie has been very good.
- Frankie comes up and breaks up the conversation.
Check back for more.