I have noticed a few people talking about Donny and his earlier rejection of the Team America task. Yes, Derrick and Frankie are using the excuse they don’t want to compromise their game just like Donny said when he rejected it. The issue I have with it is that Derrick and Frankie are not really compromising their game. There is a very valid reason to vote Nicole out over Donny and Derrick and Frankie could have entertained the idea and even floated it by the other houseguests. Donny even said you can vote me out next week instead, but they instantly changed it back to the play idea.
With that said, I did also think it was very weak for them to reject the 4th task as well. That decision made me lose respect in the whole Team America thing and I haven’t really taken it serious since then. It was still more dangerous than this week, but the task they rejected wasn’t really too hard. Amber was on the block, so Caleb would have been a super easy target to blame, and they could have just picked another person.
The only real difference is I truly believed Derrick and Donny were just too scared to do the mission that week (Frankie couldn’t as he was HoH), while this week Frankie and Derrick just want to get Donny out.
Enough of that, time for updates…
- 3:30pm – Photobooth time. Meanwhile, others pop in and out to the backyard couch talking about various things. Cody and Donny are mostly chatting about the show they watched last night as a reward from the veto competition (Cody picked Donny and Nicole so they could eat snacks). The show was Scorpion (which I kind of want to watch)
- 5:00pm – Checking in on the feeds, Frankie is still prepping people for the dumb play or fake interview or whatever crap they’re planning for the non save-donny plan everyone wants
- 5:45pm – Cody and Caleb are playing pool while Christine, Donny and Nicole watch. It’s absolutely painful listen to Christine pretend to be interested in the shots.
- Time to watch the nomination episode on CBS. Probably more exciting than the live feeds right now, though it won’t be fun watching Cody win.
- 6:35pm – Someone yelling over the wall again. Lockdown. First they think it’s a helicopter loudspeaker, but Cody said “Did you hear what they said?”.
- 6:41pm – Caleb tells Derrick that Cody heard “Frankie is the saboteur”
- Meanwhile, here is the look Christine made when Derrick left her to go talk to Caleb in another room privately. Feeling a bit left out? I wonder why..
- 6:55pm – Think Caleb is cares about a saboteur? Hell no.. Caleb cares about smashing those air drums.
- And here is Frankie’s reaction
- Cody asks about live feeds and if we can hear whispering. Christine says we can’t (we can) and then Caleb mentions how the person outside could have just been huge fans of Donny and wanted to flip the script. Oh Caleb, go back to your air drums
- Caleb joking about Amber’s story she wanted to tell everyone but never did. That was pretty annoying how she did that.
- 7:30pm – The house is eating, so I am going to watch True Blood before I’m flooded with spoilers by the end of the night.
- 9:15pm – The house is doing the play or whatever the hell it’s called where they’re imitating houseguests.
Check back for more updates