Ahh, I can finally relax and watch some feeds after a busy weekend. Let’s pop on the feeds to see the excitement in the house…
- 12:58pm – Donny sitting outside alone staring at nothing.
Well, ok then. I’ll keep checking back to see if anyone ever wakes up, and keep updating this thread.
Ok, people are awake but the nomination show is on in an hour. While you’re watching the show, here are some plugs…
(I won’t even ask for donations as I hardly blogged this weekend. Didn’t earn it)
- 3:52pm – Derrick and Frankie are in the kitchen and we catch the end of a conversation about the TA mission. It sounds like they possibly didn’t complete it this week (since it was Zach just saying mean things, and nobody arguing back). They’re going to try to again at the POV meeting.
- 4:02pm – Zach “Plane’s never crash these days. Do you think they’d tell us if one did” … proves they really are cut off from the news.
- 4:05pm – Caleb talking to Jocasta about… Amber of course. The poor guy is pathetic.
- 4:11pm – Zach tells Cody that Christine is the first detonator to go. Shocker
- Frankie is working Zach to pick an argument with Amber during/after the veto meeting. I bet it will be similar to the nomination meeting where Amber cries instead of fights back. They should make him tell off Caleb
- 4:39pm – The group is talking about bringing Hayden in, but Frankie is saying no to this.
- 4:50pm – They are talking about Zach compared to Evil Dick. Zach is bragging that is his strategy (be a douchebag and get carried because of it), but that doesn’t work if everyone knows that’s what you’re doing… dingus.