Note – I just read a comment on the site that should be highlighted. Golf is/was on CBS today and had a rain delay. Be sure to check CBS around 8pm to see if there is a delay in programming for tonight.
Every morning around 7am, my cat paws at my face for me to wake up and feed him. This week, I am going to try my hardest to stay up, do my morning routine and then recap the night before. This house is full of night owls, and that’s especially bad considering they’re 3 hours behind me. On the bright side, if I wake up early enough, I may be able to live blog some of their overnight action. I typically have a million things to do after I wake up, so this is the earliest I could write today (1pm est) – not good. You guys count on this site for updates, and sleep be damned I’m going to provide them. I hope.
(note, this is not a guarantee, but at least I wrote it down so all of you can hold me accountable)
I also decided any donations I receive from here until the end of the season will go toward a family gift to my (future) wife and step-daughter. They get frustrated I’m constantly watching feeds, but it is what it is. I’d like to surprise them with an xbox, but I know that’s a lot. We’ll see how it goes by the end of the season and I’ll post what I got them (if I receive anything at all. I’ve already received quite a few tips, and I’m extremely grateful for that. I just wish I thought of this at the beginning of the season).
To donate to my family gift – Click here send anything here! Thanks in advance! And again, thanks to everyone who has already sent in stuff. I love you guys!
Oh, I just realized the first two paragraphs were all about me. Quick recap of yesterday consisted of the ‘Be Right Back’ message all day. The veto competition was the timed long one where each member went on their own and compared times at the end. Feeds came up shortly before I went to bed, and Christine won. Early word is she doesn’t intend to use the PoV (not a shock), so Frankie will likely remain in the house this week… however, will Zach?
- 10:15am – Feeds return from wakeup call. Everyone still sleeping. Donny is up (of course) brushing his teeth
- 11:40am – Very slow Sunday morning. Nicole just woke up. Most still sleeping.
- 12:30pm – A few people up, getting ready for the day.
- 1:05pm – Adam and Eve (Caleb and Vic) are in the HoH bathroom getting ready for the day. They will be out of their shackles in about 6 hours I think
- 2:00pm – Donny, Caleb and Victoria talking about other reality shows. Caleb wants to go on like every reality show out there.
- Meanwhile I caught Hayden and Nicole in the HoH bed saying ‘No matter what, Frankie or Zach will be going home”
- 2:40pm – I’m listening to Hayden and Nicole talk in the HoH bed. Every 5 minutes I hear “Haydeennnnn”.
- 4:15pm – Christine and Cody are having a long conversation on the hammock. They’re talking about the idea of voting Zach out, especially since he stirs things up
- Derrick asked Christine if they needed Zach as a number, and she doesn’t think so (she repeated her Derrick conversation to Cody)
- Cody is tired of being linked to Zach (maybe he shouldn’t be in an alliance with him)
- Christine and Cody are laying together clapping each others hand and it’s driving me insane.
- 4:45pm – Not much happening on feeds, time to go watch CBS!
- 6:45pm – Frankie and Cody on the hammock now talking about who to send home next week .Donny’s name is floating around.
Stay tuned for more updates