It’s been quite an entertaining night in the house with the Team America mission in full swing. The house realized they had missing items, so they went on a witch hunt and narrowed it down to Zach or Victoria who is a saboteur this season. It was extremely funny to watch the reactions, and if you want to see it all, start watching around 6:25pm.
I’m creating a new post because the Sunday afternoon thread got a bit long, and I have a feeling tonight more may happen. Zach feels he is going to go on the block and wants to talk to Frankie about it. Frankie planned on telling him about it tonight anyway, so I’m going to keep a thread open for as long as I can stay awake and wait for something to happen…
- 9:30pm – Zach and Caleb are in the bathroom chatting about Zach potentially going up tomorrow. Zach feels he is going to because Frankie can’t really look him in the eye. Caleb has basically confirmed it but not 100%. Zach said he needs to speak to Frankie about it tonight.
- Caleb told Zach he would vote him out over Cody. He said the reason is because Zach was part of an alliance without him with Nicole and Hayden. Zach corrected Caleb and said the alliance is with Derrick, Christine, Frankie and Cody and it’s called the detonators. So Zach is more honest than Cody yet he’s going to go home because of it.
- Zach – It wasn’t supposed to be Amber going home, it was supposed to be you. Do you know who’s idea that was? Do you care?
Caleb – It was probably Frankie (Zach nods his head)
- 9:44pm – Zach to Caleb – “He’s definitely told you, please don’t lie to me” – Caleb dodges the question.
- Caleb points out from week 1 Zach has gone against the grain and he probably has $50k in the bank now from sabotages. He gives him some examples…
– Zach went against the grain and put Christine up the only time he was HoH
– You lie straight to Derrick’s face about the Nicole thing
– Then all of our stuff is missing, and you were the only one who knew what Victoria’s necklace looked like
– Then, the cue ball
- Zach’s rebel attitude really screwed himself because of Team America.
- Zach – “I know he’s putting me up and I have no chance against Cody. I have nothing to lose now”
- 9:58pm – Zach – “Damn why did I steal that cue ball? I wanted to go home with no regrets but now I have one big one. I’m never going to be able to play pool again”
- 10:13pm – Zach pulls Frankie into the HoH room and Caleb joins and right away asks him “Why the fuck would you waste a week of HoH and get out Victoria when you can get out a stronger player. It’s coming to me, you’re going to put me up”
Frankie – “Honestly, you gave me the idea. Your name has also been tossed to me by everyone in the house”
Frankie – “I was going to tell you tonight”
- 10:30pm – After a long talk, Zach is pretty calm about it. He said it’s the best move and it is what it is. He still make cause some havok this week but he’s not going to hold a grudge.
- 10:55pm – The house has died down a bit, I am going to head to bed. Recap in the morning.