During slow weeks like this, Tuesday is generally the day people do nothing. Most lay around and tan all day while others sleep. Considering 100% of the girls who tan on a regular basis will be out of the house come Thursday night, I guess this picture of Donny eating will have to suffice. Sorry male viewers.
Seeing as it’s insanely slow, I can take a minute and thank all my readers this season. Readership and participation have grown tremendously, and with that generally come disagreements. I have had very few complaints thus far, so I am very happy about that, but if you see offensive comments please let me know via contact page. My e-mail is on that. I can’t guarantee I’ll delete every complaint, but I will look and if they really are being nasty, they will be taken care of.
On another note, I haven’t mentioned it in awhile because I felt I did too much. That said, I want to give everyone who has donated so far this season a huge thank you! Every year you blow me away with your generosity and I am completely humbled by it. If you’d like to donate, here is the link, but doesn’t matter because I’ll be doing these updates regardless!
Quick House Summary – Nothing has really changed. Nicole was nominated by Christine and will likely be going home Thursday. Christine is positioning herself very nicely to be screwed over by the guys at some point in the final 6. Even if she makes it to the final 2, she’ll deal with a jury full of ‘bros’. Derrick, Cody, Caleb, and Zach are all pretty tight. There is no way Nicole or Hayden would vote for Christine. She was never very close with Jocasta. If Christine wants to have a chance to win it all, she’s going to have to make the guys hate each other on the way out the door. That’s not happening. Enjoy 2nd place (if you get that far)
- 10:00am – Caleb is outside chatting with Donny about things like ham festivals. It’s sort of a big deal in his town. Awesome.
- 11:00am – Nothing still. Donny still outside. Derrick roaming around the house.
- 1:20pm – It’s HoH picture time. I don’t know what else to say about this house haha. It may be a long few days
- 1:35pm – Uncomfortable City
- 1:42pm – Nicole is shocked only 2 guys have left so far and only 2 girls will remain by Friday. She said she thinks it’s because BoB, and she could be right. The way they did the competition definitely gave incentive to put up floaters over competitors. Sadly, most of the girls this season had the floater attitude. That said, the house knew the guys were working together very early yet believed the bomb squad was a temp thing.
- 1:50pm – Donny is talking about whether or not he’ll be able to keep his job when he’s out of the house. He’s worried they replaced him. Let’s hope that’s not the case!
- Nicole is worried about looking bad and she wishes she could have been the sweet Nicole she is back home. Wait, what? Nicole and Donny have nothing to worry about. Donny is the new Chicken George, and Nicole is just a sweet girl.
- 2:12pm – Nicole and Donny talking about who would take people to the final 2. If you take Derrick to the f2, game over. So, people will probably want to take Christine to the f2 because they know they can beat her.
- Nicole – “Christine told me she was forced to put me up or she was going home next week. I wish she’d man up and just say it was a good game move and not pretend you were forced”
- 6:30pm – Houseguests playing badminton. They take it serious.
- 7:07pm – Caleb talking about his music career how he’s an upcoming country star. Oh man.
- Meanwhile, Cody is in the kitchen talking to Victoria about the situation this week. He doesn’t want Nicole gone. Donny ‘skeeves’ him out, but he doesn’t know if he’d have the votes to keep her.
Check back for more