And then there were 5.
The get-along-gang is settling in after their second double eviction of the season, and it followed the theme of the season.. predictability and more women walking out the door. The season has become so predictable, I said Frankie was going to win the PoV as soon as I saw the challenge.
Anyway, I’ll recap all of it later but for now I’ll do some updates on the feeds before they head to HoH comp…
- 7:55pm – Frankie was walking around so thrilled about his top 5 victory. “I made the top 5, I made the top 5! Victoria we made the top 5!”
- Caleb talking about how pissed Christine was when she stormed out the door. He said she should have tried to convince them more than yelling out how hot her husband is.
- Frankie said he didn’t hear anything when he won the veto. He did hear the audience laugh during his interaction with Julie in the room, but he’s surprised it was so quiet for his HoH. I wonder when Frankie will realize he’s not very well liked any more?
- 8:20pm – Feeds have been down for about 10 minutes. Possible HoH comp underway. If they go to Jeffloops, it will be definite.
- 8:28pm – Feeds are back and the HN room is open. The players are huddled around the button now
- Derrick thinks it’s going to be a group Pandora’s Box
- For some reason the box is screwed shut.
- 8:50pm – The house is talking about Christine being booed as she walked out. They speculated she trashed everyone in the house in the DR and was the villain of the season.
- Now they’re talking about the endurance challenge they think is coming but likely isn’t.
- 9:20pm – Seems the HoH competition is underway. Could be a quick one.
- 10:00pm – BBAD is on and Derrick is just sitting alone in the living room. The competition is likely going on outside.
- 10:23pm – Feeds back, Frankie HoH, everyone is in the HN room pushing the button.
- They pushed button. A timer began until Wed night
Check back for more updates…