Here we go! Time to recap all the amazing drama in the Big Brother house last night! Just kidding. With Devin accepting his fate, this week is absolutely dragging. On the bright side, I was able to spend some time at the beach and went to the new Planet of the Apes movie (pretty decent). These slow weeks allow us bloggers to have a life because we’re glued to the computer during drama weeks.
We have had an influx of new readers and people commenting on the live feed threads, so I want to welcome everyone! Please stick around because it won’t be this slow all summer, that much is guaranteed.
Without much babbling, here we go with the updates to keep you entertained(?) during your work day…
- 9:50pm – The house had their wake-up call, so it’s time to hang around all day!
- 10:50pm – Britt and Jocasta are in the bathroom whispering about people potentially putting Donny on the block again (trying to figure out exactly what they’re talking about but the sound is bad). I gather Donny heard his name tossed around by Cody and has been upset.
- 11:00pm – The whispering stopped, conversation over.
- 12:25pm – Brittany is now getting some sun, but Devin is lurking around the house looking like he needs to talk to Cody (I’ll let you know if they do)
- 12:37pm – Cody and Devin do go outside to play pool and talk:
- Devin isn’t going out without campaigning. He said the biggest threats in the house right now are Brittany and Amber (not sure why). He then starts talking about Caleb and Amber, so I assume he meant Caleb instead of Britt?
- Cody tells Devin despite being 80x a better player than Caleb, he has stirred up quite a bit so it would be hard to stay.
- Devin tells Cody he would never ever put him up (just like he said he would never put a bomb squad up)
- Devin “By me saying I’m not going to campaign is me going to campaign”
- Cody says he is going to think about keeping him (I don’t think he’s really going to think about it)
- 12:58pm – Brittany talking with Hayden about Devin campaigning, although they keep going back to Nicole and Christine swimming to hear any details.
- 1:16pm – Devin campaigning to Donny without actually campaigning. He is giving the same speech he gave to Cody. I think this is going to happen all day.
- Donny and Jocasta then compare notes on what Devin said.
- 1:52pm – Donny tells Jocasta he thinks Derrick is the brain of the operation. So much for team america
- 2:21pm – Amber and Jocasta now talking about how Devin is campaigning despite not campaigning. They’re also talking about how Devin kept mentioning the double D alliance.
- 4:50pm – The prepping for Thursday is still going. Now Brittany is just chatting with Derrick. Nothing major. This week is basically in the books.
- 5:12pm – Derrick reminds Brittany how much Devin wants her. She denies it, but it’s true. They then make fun of Caleb’s obsession with Amber.
- 5:30pm – Nicole asks about showmance names and if the guys name always goes first. Then jokes how her and Hayden don’t have to worry because they won’t be together anyway.
- 5:40pm – The outside crew (Christine, Nicole, Devin, Hayden, Donny) talking about Rachel and Elissa. Christine starts mocking Elissa’s fake surprise when she won MVP
- 5:50pm – Christine is telling Devin how you can’t view stuff on the feeds unless it was on your computer (she’s wrong, flashback feeds work fine)
- 6:10pm – Slow day, so here is a picture for the guys
- 7:30pm – This week is painfully boring. Thursday needs to come asap.
Check back for more updates