Say “Duck face!”
Well, it’s quite a different day today than it was yesterday, but sometimes I’ll take it. Yesterday was so crazy, I really couldn’t keep up half the time (read my recap of it here). Today is much more slow paced with the biggest story being Brittany still awake for I don’t know how long now. Seriously, it’s crazy to turn on the feeds and constantly see Brittany, even in the morning. I think Big Brother should hire her to live tweet the first 16 hours next year, she’ll rock that (certainly better than Jeff did this year, that’s for sure).
Considering it’s slow, now is a good time to spam you with my plugs….
Sign up to the live feeds (free trial!)
Buy me a cup of coffee (or an Xbox One haha).
I also want to thank everyone who has donated so far this season. I really do appreciate it as it helps motivate me through these long days staring at live feeds. It’s nice to see tips of any amount really 🙂 But if anyone is rich and wants to cover my server fees for the next 10 or so years, be my guest haha.
Enough begging, time for the feed updates:
- 1:40pm – It’s HoH day. Devin wrote his blog and went around the house taking pictures of the mostly sleeping houseguests. As you can see, he let his new girlfriend have the camera for a bit.
side note: I don’t see the big problem everyone has with Devin. He’s a terrible player and horribly annoying by mentioning his daughter 1,000x a day, but he doesn’t seem that bad. He is certainly intimidating because he’s a monster, but I’m so small, even Donny is a bit scary. Nobody can match the douchery (yes that’s probably made up) of Willie Hantz.
- 2:40pm – People are starting to wake up, but still very slow afternoon.
Note: I just realized the contact form wasn’t working. I put my email on this page if anyone has been trying to reach me.
- 2:56pm – Devin retelling Jocasta about his conversation with Brittany last night. Devin likes her… he “like likes” her. He apparently sits in the HoH room and watches her on the monitor. People will call him creepy, but there isn’t a whole lot of entertainment in the house. I’d probably watch that monitor all day if I won HoH
- 4:18pm – Feed check. Christine and Nicole are in the bathroom getting ready and some in the kitchen making dinner.
- 5:45pm – Brittany is still going strong. Any predictions when she’ll actually sleep?
- Seriously slow day. I don’t think I wanted it THIS slow.
- I will say this, every time a pair break off into the pantry, they do quick game talk. Caleb told Amber he thinks Hayden and Cody are going to vote to keep Zach. She is confident they’ll get Donny.
- 6:05pm – Frankie up in the HoH room with Devin. Devin is bashing Caleb on how much he talks about himself, how he doesn’t really trust him, etc.
- Devin is giving Frankie a really nice talk. I stand by what I said, Devin is a horrible player, but he’s nowhere near as violent and mean as he’s being made out to be.
- Random note: They got the grill! I’m not sure why that is exciting to me. Perhaps that’s sad I get excited about that?
Check back for more updates!