I say this every year, but one of these seasons I may actually go through with it. I need a way to create t-shirts. I had so many good ideas for shirts this year, but it’s obviously too late now. If anyone knows of a (non cafepress) place to easily make t-shirts, contact me!
If you’d like a recap of how Caleb killed his game, I covered it this morning, otherwise there isn’t a whole lot to talk about so I guess I’ll get right into the updates…
- 11:45am – Caleb takes a dump
- Just kidding, that’s not the only update, but don’t be surprised if the season slows down to that point in the near future. So, after emptying his bowels, Caleb chats it up with Derrick in the bathroom. Derrick mentions a 3 person alliance with them and Victoria. That’s actually a pretty decent idea for Derrick. Should they make the final 3, he’s guaranteed final 2. Even though it would be smarter for Caleb to take Victoria, he’d take Derrick. Victoria would also take Derrick. His brain is always working.
- Derrick about Christine – “She’s bad for your and my game because she’ll take Cody or Frankie over us. Victoria will take me or you”.
- Derrick is scared if he puts Victoria and Christine up, Frankie/Cody may vote to keep Christine which is bad for them. Cody also told Derrick he’ll put up Christine/Victoria if he wins HoH
- 12:00pm – Caleb heads to the DR, Derrick walks up to Frankie to talk some game. He is trying to secure Victoria over Christine if and when the situation comes up Thursday night.
- Derrick is basically saying a lot of the same stuff to Frankie as he did to Caleb about Victoria. The two of them with Victoria make a good trio, Victoria will vote for whoever is nicer to her, etc
- 12:55pm -Christine, Caleb and Frankie are talking outside. Meanwhile, I just got a look at my Eng Comp II syllabus and having a panic attack.
- HoH photos will be soon… the moment people care about only slightly less than the HoH room reveal.
- 4:30pm – Had to run out to a few stores looking for Sims 4 for the daughter. Who knew it was such a popular game? Anyway while I was gone, not a whole lot happened (shocker), but Christine was feeling a bit sad she’s being lumped in with Frankie lately. She has tried real hard to distance herself from him apparently.
- Meanwhile, a few are up in the HoH talking and Donny comes up yet again. Frankie said Donny had the worst social game in Big Brother history. Caleb will punch himself in the face if he wins America’s Favorite. Caleb – “Maybe favorite person. but player? Of the game?” Derrick tries to mention how Frank went out the same time, won about the same amount of comps and won America’s Favorite. They’re still in denial. I’ll be blown away if Donny does not win America’s Favorite.
- Caleb – It’s crazy how in love with Cody that Christine is. That’s bad… that’s.. that’s bad. She can’t stay away from him. She’s like melted to him. Sign the divorce papers.
Check back for more