I planned on making a live feed thread a little later, but decided to do one earlier for two reasons. First because I was in a pissy mood when I wrote my first post, so it is a mess. I tried re-reading it and almost want to just delete it. Second reason is because as I finished that post, I turned on the feeds to hear Cody and Donny outside talking and thought it was a simple retell of last night. However, after listening to them talk for the past 30 minutes, I’m blown away just how incredibly aware Donny is about his surroundings in the game. Donny has a Forrest Gump type of charm, but his wheels are always turning inside his head and listening to him talk game for even 10 minutes is simply fascinating. Donny is choosing his words very carefully trying to let Cody know not to trust anyone in the house. Here is what I have learned so far….
- Donny knows not only did Christine throw the competition, but he heard her giving one of the bones to Caleb. When Cody said “I heard Caleb ripped it from her hands”, Donny said no, he heard them communicate about it and it broke his heart.
- As soon as Donny was nominated with Christine, he knew he was put up with someone who was willing to throw the competition.
- He warned Cody that Christine was going to cut Cody loose as soon as she needs to. She’s going to play ‘handsies’ with him, rub his hair, but cut him loose. She was tight with Nicole all summer and let her go right away.
- Donny retold Zach freaking out about Hayden and then realizing it was all a lie just to get Hayden out
- The big part is Donny trying to hammer home that Cody can not trust Derrick. He said Derrick has Victoria in her pocket and she’ll likely end up as a GinaMarie who coasts her way to the finale. Cody insisted Derrick is trustworthy, but Donny said Hayden trusted him, and Donny also had a thing with him. You can tell Donny wanted to say more about the Team America thing but didn’t. He just said they worked together and was betrayed by Derrick.
- Cody mentions how he thinks Caleb would want to go to the final 2 with Frankie, and Donny said yes, that probably happened in week 1 when they were both head of household.
Here we are with the feed updates…
- 10:50am – Cody and Donny are still talking. Donny said if Cody wins HoH, they’re all going to kiss his butt, rub his hair and think “Oh good, Donny is going home”. Donny knows he is next to go, but he said even Caleb’s friends are going to ask why nobody teamed up with Donny through the season. He keeps trying to warn Cody about what is happening in the house, but Cody is not seeing it. I don’t think this conversation will actually help Donny, but it won’t hurt him for trying. Donny is right, he’s the next to go unless something big changes.
- Donny said he hides from people and sits alone a lot so nobody sees him talking to people and think he’s working with anyone.
- Donny again tries to tell Cody not to trust Derrick and not tell him they talked. Derrick is quiet and has the house in check.
- 11:00am – Donny is ending the conversation. He says if he wins HoH this week, he is not nominating Cody. He hopes Cody will return the favor. Donny finishes by saying Derrick has made an alliance with everyone in the jury and everyone at home. He is going to win it all unless Cody does something.
- 12:10pm – Frankie bragging to Victoria about one of his friends who is a makeup artist to the stars. Probably because she’s the only one who really cares about the famous people Frankie claims to know
- 1:24pm – Well, feeds slowed down. Donny is outside alone, Christine is getting ready for the day. I will be out for an hour or two, need to look at flowers for the wedding. Yes, flowers.. kill me.
- 6:00pm – Checking in on the feeds. Derrick and Zach cooking on grill, Cody and Caleb playing pool.
- 6:15pm – Victoria said they’re going on lock-down in 5 minutes. Plenty of time to put up that endurance wall for Thursday night!
- 6:40pm – Lockdown over. Derrick did say there was a lot today.
- Derrick and Frankie are in the HoH room talking about what Donny may or may not know. They’re trying to justify putting him up and also talking about how Donny is trying to work with Cody and Caleb. Derrick said it would be dumb to send one of him home because of Team America, but I’m sure Donny would rather win it all…
- Now they’re talking about how weird Caleb has been, especially crawling around yesterday trying to listen to Donny and Derrick.
- 7:40pm – Derrick, Caleb and Frankie have been sitting around the HoH room chatting casually. Talking about being on other shows (Survivor, Amazing Race), going to Africa and many other topics.
- Caleb brings up the Christine/Cody thing again and the three agree it’s weird. Caleb’s said “It’s like they’re in love”
Not much more going on right now and have a crappy day ahead of me tomorrow so going to end this now. Recap of anything exciting in the morning… if anything happens.