Every week these veto decisions get larger and larger, and today as no exception. Frankie has a huge decision on his hands today at the power of veto ceremony. First, he can choose not to use it and send either Caleb or Cody home. That likely won’t happen. Second, he can use it, but has to decide between two people. Zach or Victoria (I know he can also put up Derrick, but he won’t). Victoria is the safe choice, the easy choice, but as everyone has said, a ‘waste’ of a choice. Like the hall of fame floaters before her, you always need one around to beat sometime in the final 4. Since I started blogging the show, you had Adam AND Porsche in BB13, JennCity in BB14, and Spencer in BB15 (many would consider GinaMarie a floater too).
History tells me Zach will go on the block and go to jury this week, but just as I started this thread, Frankie woke Zach up and hinted about the possibility of that not happening. He had no reason to do that other than he’s seriously considering putting up Victoria, so with that said, I’ll bring you right into the feeds…
- 10:20am – As mentioned, Frankie woke Zach up and chatted about who may be angry with Frankie if Victoria went up instead. Zach gave him a little plea, but said do what you gotta do.
- Frankie then pulls Christine into the bathroom to tell her Zach begged him not to put him up. Christine said that’s so awkward. They laugh about it a bit.
- Frankie said “I’m not going to do it, but I still have to deal with it” – So much for that. Sounds like Zach is going up. As I expected, history tells us that Victoria will be around for another few weeks
- 10:53am – Zach is trying again and said he will 100% vote for Frankie to win if he makes the final 2. Frankie says ‘everyone will be coming for me’, Zach leaves with the guilt trip ‘that’s fine do what you gotta do’ (note, this is what Nicole should have done last week. Before veto was her only chance at staying)
- 11:00am – Zach to camera – “Well, Big Brother. My Big Brother life is about over. The veto meeting is in about 10 minutes and Frankie of all people is going to put me on the block next to Cody, and I’m going to be going home. Really sucks, but what are you going to do. I already pleaded my case. I told him ‘dude, I will never put you up and never vote you out’. Please man, put up Victoria.
- Feeds down, likely for meeting.
- 11:45am – Feeds back. Caleb down, Zach up
- Everyone hanging around, no drama atm. Some playing pool, I am pretty sure Zach went to bed. I am going to get off the computer for a bit. Be back shortly
- 1:30pm – Back from break. Zach was reading up on the rule book. I wonder if he’s going to stumble on the part about not telling people they’re being nominated.
- He read a few pages and then put it back. Didn’t seem like he found anything of interest.
- 3:10pm – A few people sleeping. Derrick, Donny and Cody are hanging out in the living room.
- Slow day in the BB house. Then again, every day is slow. It typically picks up at night, let’s hope it’s the same tonight.
- 5:30pm – Frankie and Victoria having a bash session on people. Zach mostly but bringing up a lot of people.
- 6:15pm – General chitchat. Nothing happening. I feel like I write that often.
- 6:30pm – Dinner time in the Big Brother house.
- Btw, I am all caught up on True Blood, time to work on the rest of S4 Game of Thrones. Is it me, or did True Blood get real soap opera’ish the last few seasons?
Keep checking back for updates