I must say, this season certainly picked up steam quickly. I feared we were heading down a path of unanimous votes, people accepting defeat and boring week after boring week. Minus a few Zach outbursts, it appeared to be going that way until last Wednesday night when the house flipped their decision and voted out Jocasta over Zach. By keeping the Zach attack in the house, we have had a pretty entertaining week which should hit it’s boiling point after the veto meeting today.
The house kept Zach. Zach showed his appreciation by spilling all the house secrets (alliances, etc) to Nicole. This resulted in Caleb learning Amber really wasn’t going after him as hard as the house made it appear. Caleb decided to go on the block with Frankie and throw the BotB to keep the pair as nominees and send Frankie home. Frankie won the BotB by himself in (coincidentally?) the first BoB challenge that was easier to win with 1 person instead of 2. Zach freaked out on Frankie, Frankie revealed he was (semi) famous and brothers to Ariana Grande. The house became demoralized by this news because they think he’s instantly fan favorite.
*catches breath, then continues….* (I know, I’m typing and not talking, but let me pretend)
Zach showed his appreciation once again by this time spilling everything to Victoria. Victoria took it insanely personal, especially with Derrick (she compared it to being cheated on). Derrick did damage control and repaired things with Victoria. (Oh, somewhere in the middle of that, Zach won PoV, and Christine/Nicole made a pact not to backdoor each other) Christine told Victoria she was going on the block, Victoria cried to her pseudo boyfriend, Derrick, who promised to make it better. Derrick and crew told Christine about Nicole’s potential backdoor plan of Christine she tossed around in conversation. Christine decided to change replacement nominees.
That leads to the live feeds now….
- 10:40am – Frankie and Christine are up in the HOH room talking about last night (they, plus Caleb, went out on a reward and interacted with people). Christine mentioned how liked Frankie and Caleb are, and how the episode this week is going to be a good one (likely when Christine puts Nicole on block)
- 11:30am – Feeds have been down for about 30 minutes now, likely for meeting.
- 11:45am – Feeds return, Nicole has been nominated. She’s standing in the kitchen in silence right now.
- 11:50am – Nicole is outside doing laps around the yard with Donny. She’s pretty upset but handling it well.
- Nicole mentioned Christine mentioning a knife in her back during the speech. Nicole said Christine will see she never planned on putting her up, and she’ll see that when she leaves the house in the DR sessions.
- She is talking to Donny about how Christine went out of her way to make up the thing about Hayden/Victoria to mess with her emotions.
- Nicole knew she was going up when Victoria decided not to wear a fancy outfit. Probably the reason she was nervous all morning
- 12:07pm – Frankie said Nicole and Hayden will be the jury house talking about how they sucked. They knew since week 2 the house was working together (when the bomb squad was leaked) yet still couldn’t get them out. Sad to say, I agree with him. Despite the bomb squad being revealed, they went after everyone but bomb squad members.
- 12:13pm – Donny is still outside giving Nicole a pep-talk to cheer her up. Telling her to hang in there, it’s not over, etc. Keep in mind, he is the one sitting next to her on the block! How the hell can Donny be such a good guy? I seriously want a pocket Donny to pull out any time I need words of wisdom.
- 12:25pm – The guys are outside playing pool, and Victoria is in the bedroom with her boyfriend Derrick talking about the meeting today. She is very relieved she is safe again. Don’t worry Vic, you’re just delaying the inevitable.
- 2:25pm – Most of the house sitting outside chatting. The drama level isn’t where I had hoped it would be today.
- 4:45pm – Boring update. Donny outside sitting alone. Victoria laying in bed next to Nicole.
Side note – RIP Robin Williams. I grew up watching Mork & Mindy re-runs. What is your favorite show/movie? My girlfriend is obsessed with Mrs Doubtfire
Recap in the morning. Have a nice night!