Not much of a recap today because not surprisingly, the house was pretty quiet. The biggest story comes from the Team America front where Derrick and Frankie are still wondering where their mission is. It is a pretty good question because BB wasn’t exactly clear what happens if someone from the group gets evicted, and also what happens if the other members of Team America were responsible. Joey was the first member, but she was evicted before anyone else joined, so I’m not surprised they added 3 new people.. but what now? Will it be a late mission? Are they going to act like True Blood writers and just kind of forget about stuff (whatever happened to the group of werepanthers?)
Seeing as the campaigning this season has been non-existent, don’t expect much to happen today unless BB pops something up. We still have a potential Pandora’s Box, and also TA could be receiving a mission. There are only a few more weeks to go, and I’m still waiting for the twistiest twists that ever twisted summer.
Here are the updates…
- 10:00am – Feeds down, likely wake-up call. If you’re curious, they bring the feeds down because they play 3-4 songs over the speakers and they’re not allowed to broadcast that due to copyright issues.
- 10:30am – Nicole is enjoying her last day tanning, while Derrick and Christine sit in silence on the couch outside.
- 10:40am – Nicole and Derrick are now sitting on the couch together. Nicole is saying how he has Victoria, and Frankie is controlling Caleb. Caleb’s family even realizes this which is why his brother said to ‘put on your man pants’ in the letter. Nicole then said everything she tells him (Der) gets back to Cody.
- Derrick – Look at me real quick. You’re going to look really dumb on camera if you think that (if you think 90% of what she said was true).
- Nicole – I was just laying in bed and thinking there are some things I may be missing.
- Derrick – Yes you are missing it, people want to stay as long as they can, and they do that without rocking the boat. Up until this far, it’s about survival rather than making big moves, at least this season.
- Nicole – I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, but my feelings have been hurt quite a bit this season.
- Basically, Nicole is hurt because she’s been through a lot this season. Derrick told Nicole he would work Caleb and she is hinting he didn’t. Derrick did try to get Frankie up, although it was likely for his own game than Nicole’s, but he did try. Caleb wimped out.
- Derrick – By no means was I up there campaigning for you (truth), but I did throw out the pros of keeping you (more truth).
- Derrick – They’re not going to keep you over Victoria. (Derrick basically tells Nicole she’s going to jury tomorrow, and nothing is changing that)
- 11:10am – Feeds go down for a minute, and then return accidentally. We hear the voiceover say – “Derrick? Holla” (in an actual voice, not recording) and then “I want the house to decide the special meal they’re going to be delivered at 2pm”… Apparently that guy is named Chris. Derrick “Chris always gets the good announcements. He’s definitely the big dog”
- Here is Christine’s reaction to the food announcement.
- 1:40pm – The house is sitting around eating take-out hamburgers (from the announcement above). I want a cheeseburger now
- 5:00pm – I had to go out to get burgers tonight for supper – thanks Big Brother for the idea. Anyway, the feeds are on Jeff loops and have been for about 30 minutes. Before they went down, they were locked in the HoH room while the havenot room was shut down. Not sure what was going on, but I will keep you updated. Could be a luxury comp.
- 5:30pm – Feeds still down
- 6:30pm – Feeds still down. If not up in 15 minutes, I’m going to watch the CBS episode and check back at 7:30pm
- 7:30pm – I’m back, and the feeds have been back for a little while. Apparently the house received some booze, and they locked the players in the HoH room while they drilled the HN room shut. I am glad I waited nearly 2 hours for that.
Check back for more