That’s right, a new, more professional introduction today. I suppose if people are looking for Big Brother 16 updates and they stumble on this site, may as well remind them to stick around for daily updates, right? Enough of that, time for some feeds…
- 2:40pm – Nicole is laying outside with Christine talking about Amber and the plan to surprise her on Thursday. I have to ask, is this going to become the worst kept secret in the house? Nicole even said “the guys don’t want her blowing up their game”, which is true, but…. how would Amber blow anything up if everyone knows about it? It’s crazy. Secondly, how can Nicole lay back all casually talking about the game the guys have, and the potential it has to be blown up? Shouldn’t that be a wake-up call? The guys have a game they’re worried about blowing up while the rest of the house is worried about their tans.
- 3:50pm – The memory wall changed. It now says ‘Time to get loopy’ with looped clips of stuff that happened in the house. This means tomorrow’s HoH will likely be a memory comp and not endurance (cry). The houseguests are having fun with the clips now, but I’m sure many will be studying all night.
- 6:14pm – Zach and Caleb outside playing pool chatting about general crap, while Zach occasionally flirts with Nicole.
- 9:30pm – Taking a break from writing my PoV episode recap to check on the feeds. No drama right now. Just Derrick, Victoria, Caleb and Amber in the kitchen making food.
- 10:05pm – Caleb is outside telling Christine how awesome he’s been to Amber this season.
- 10:20pm – The detonators (minus Christine) talking about who should go up this week.
Check back for more updates