Can you believe that after tomorrow night, there will only be two more episodes of Big Brother 17? I’ll probably end up doing a ‘reflecting’ post later this week, so I won’t bore you with that now, but I’m just shocked and sad that not only is the summer over, but the season is just about to end as well. Sure, the last month could have used far more interesting characters, or a twist here and there, but Big Brother is like pizza which is like sex (or so I read from bumper stickers). Even if it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.
Tonight, we get to see who went home between Austin and Steve. I use past tense because this isn’t a live show. It was recorded last night, but the feeds have been down, so nobody knows who was evicted (and by nobody, I mean quite a few people know simply because they still had an audience and they leaked info). And, if you’re wondering, the feeds will not return until 9pm pst. We will likely then find out who the nominees are, PoV, and final nominees (because that all likely happened today).
Alright, time for some updates:
- 4:15pm – Early episode tonight, it begins at 5pm pst)
- 5:00pm – Here we go…
- Doing previously on first of course…
- Julie surprises the house with the eviction. She gives them the info and then cuts to the highlights post Nom
- John offers to throw the PoV to Austin and Liz, but doesn’t sound like he’ll actually do it.
- 5:13pm – Julie gives a plug for the new show Life in Pieces. And now the cast talk in the DR about it. Fun.
- Veto competition – Life in Pieces theme
- Balance beam competition. John is debating throwing, unless Steve is close to winning. He said he would probably throw to Liz or Austin.
- Vanessa got eliminated because she spaced out
- John won PoV, Austin upset because John said he’d throw it. Yea, to you, not Steve
- 5:24pm – Vanessa crying in the DR about Johnny Mack. She does realize that nobody in jury can see her crocodile tears, right?
- Some brief clips of Steve talking to himself about how pissed he is at Vanessa for putting him up.
- Veto meeting… John uses it. Austin goes up
- Austin is on the block, and he’s OK with it. Haha
- John is giving Austin hope by saying he’ll take a showmance to the final 3
Vote for America’s Favorite
(we endorse James!)
- 5:35pm – Eviction time
- Austin throws in ‘Life in pieces’ into his nomination speech. Sorry, bro.. that’s not earning you a vote
- Liz: Steve
- John: Austin
- Vanessa – Tiebreaker: Austin
- Austin looked completely shocked and angry at John.
- Austin tells Vanessa she can’t win the game, she doesn’t have the jury votes
- Austin tells Julie there is no way Vanessa can win the game. He doesn’t think she has the jury votes. He was going to take her to the final 2 because of that. (Vanessa has the jury votes, imo)
- Note – Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for off-season updates and BB18!
- 5:48pm – HoH time
- Trivia, true or false. Scoring based on 7 videos…
- Video 1 – 1-1-1
- Video 2 – 2-2-2
- Video 3 – 3-2-2 (Steve)
- Video 4 – 4-3-3
- Video 5 – 4-3-4 (John/Steve)
- Video 7 – 5-3-5 (John/Steve tiebreaker)
- Tiebreaker – Steve wins HoH
Feeds won’t return until midnight EST. We will find out all the good stuff then.
Check back for more updates