Ahh, I needed that break this afternoon. I literally slept most of the day. Hungover? Maybe. Feel better now? Definitely. Time for the Big Brother blogging! First, I want to thank everyone for the recent donations! I means a lot to see that.
Anyway, the house is on indoor lockdown due to a CBS party in the parking lot (I hear), so they’ll be inside for a few more hours. Unfortunately, with no Jace and with Audrey being quiet recently, the drama has been kept to a minimum. It looks like they’re taking it easy for the holiday, or just because they’re worn down from those crazy first two weeks (although I should say one week, but they’ve been in the house for a week prior to the first show).
Let’s check in on the feeds:
- 2:40pm – Da’Vonne, Jason and Meg are chatting in the bedroom about various things, while Audrey is talking to Clay (who is taking a shower) in the bathroom. I want to spend one of my summers in that house. I’m destined to.
- Audrey leaves, Jeff enters and asks Clay if he’ll be working with Audrey. I couldn’t quite get an answer from it, since he was in the shower.
- Vanessa is now in the HoH room with Shelli, who is saying she doesn’t trust James at all
- Austin and Clay join to talk about some conversation that happened last night. Austin feels Da’Vonne, James and crew talk about how they’re trying to set Clay and Shelli up as their own power duo.
- Audrey pops in to ask something and leaves. The group fears that Audrey is going to work on the other side of the house, which would be pretty messed up.
- Shelli is contemplating putting Meg up because that should guarantee Da’Vonne goes home. She said that Meg talking to that group is putting her in danger, so Shelli may talk to her.
- Liz joins and mentions how if she goes on the block, it’s not 100% safe. Meg should go up.
- Austin is on to Da’Vonne about her ‘teacher’ career because he has gone to schools to talk about injuries and stuff, and went to the school she said she teaches at. He asked her about it, and she failed. However, they think she may be an actor and that fight with Audrey was staged.
- 3:30pm – My computer crashed, came back and most of the girls are up in the HoH room just chatting. Time for dinner!
- 5:45pm – Back. Clay and Shelli are in the HoH room talking. Apparently Audrey is trying to turn Shelli on Becky.
- Jason is disgruntled because they’re stuck inside for the 4th
- 6:30pm – The house is super dead. Most are sleeping, but Steve, Vanessa, Clay and Shelli are in the HoH room.
- 6:45pm – John, Steve and Shelli are upstairs playing chess while Meg and a few others are chatting. Most are just waiting for a hopeful party
- Feeds cut to Jeff loop, sounds like it’s time for a party for the house. Be back later!
Check back for more updates