The rush day inside the Big Brother house continues as apparently they’re going to play the veto competition today. If you missed my previous thread, the nominations have been set, and the botb played. Da’Vonne and John remain on the block, and Shelli remains HOH. Right now, operation ‘get Audrey out’ is put on hold for Shelli’s removal of Da’Vonne from the house.
I’m not 100% sure where Shelli is going with this, but honestly I don’t see a whole lot of options for her right now. She and Clay put a target on their backs by getting all cuddly, this means it’s basically going to be them against the house the whole way through. My best guess is she just thinks they have a better shot making it further in the game hitching to the pretty tight alliance of Austin/Liz/Vanessa rather than the fractured alliance of the rest of the house.
Let’s get to the feeds as they just came back up…
- 12:56pm – The veto players have been picked. I will find out who they are shortly…
- Finally got the info: Da’Vonne, John, Shelli, Steve, Clay, Meg are PoV players. Based on the slip to production, it looks like it will be a knock-out type of thing, like trivia or one of those. Possibly. Either way, Steve has another good shot at veto here.
- Day says she is going for damn blood if she sticks around this week
- 2:00pm – Shelli and Clay are letting Meg know they can go after Audrey next week. If true, it seems kind of dumb to alienate the house to save a person you’re just going to kick out the next week. Maybe they’re just telling them what they want to hear
- 2:30pm – Feeds went down for the veto competition, but unfortunately I am going to a 4th of July cookout, so I won’t be able to update the winner until I return!
- 5:11pm – Updating from the cookout because I’m a loser, but Big Brother is my summer.
- Here is the update: Johnny Mac won PoV. I guess Da’Vonne will still be going home, but it may lead to an interesting week.
- 6:45pm – I am back from the BBQ, and the house is absolutely dead. Perfect time for me to run some speed tests on the blog to see if I can speed it up some
- Ok, I made some tweaks, and put in a better mobile version. Let me know if you see speed improvements.
Check back for updates