Remember the last week of complete boredom? Well, throw them away because they apparently didn’t happen. Last night, John was evicted from the Big Brother house, gave Julie Chen an interview where she could hardly contain her laughter, and had won his spot back in the Big Brother house before Julie likely even left the building.
In one of the fastest ‘endurance’ competitions that I’ve ever seen, by the time I went from my living room to my computer and turned on the feeds, almost everyone was knocked off their ropes. Apparently it got down to all 4 jurors versus Vanessa. Good odds for a jury member to win HoH and flip the house, right? You’d think so, but in the blink of an eye, 3 of them were off and it was down to John versus Van. She tried to make a deal for safety with him, but he said he needed to stay on because he had someone in mind (Austin peed his pants a little). However, about 30 seconds later, John was off and Vanessa was HoH.
I started writing my endurance post ready for a long competition, and by the time I grabbed a screenshot and began writing, the competition was over. John was back in the house, and Vanessa was the new HoH. Just like that.
Unlike last week, however, the nominations may be a bit different this week. While Austin and the twins expected John to be the replacement nominee, what they don’t realize is that he kind of bonded a bit with Vanessa and they still had an informal ‘deal’. He told her he refused her offer because he didn’t want it to be public, so she is happy with that and will probably use John down the line to go after a certain trio that threatens her game. If James and Meg are indeed the new nominees like Vanessa is talking about, that leaves 6 people in the house (Meg just doesn’t count. She can’t win anything). Time is quickly running out for Vanessa to break up the trio, and is running out of weapons to do it with. She knows if she does it herself, it could cost jury votes, so she is forming bonds with John and Steve in an attempt to use them later down the road. It could, and should work, and it will be brilliant if it does.
Quick note: I am taking my daughter to a concert tonight, so in 4 hours I will be away. Hopefully you guys can carry updates in the comment section until I return.
- 9:00am – The house is sleeping.
- 10:30am – Vanessa is telling Austin about the plan to nominate James and Meg. She said Steve is the backup plan if veto is used. Maybe when James is sitting in the jury house, he’ll finally believe all the people who told him about that alliance.
- 10:45pm – I should be better at pointing out the twins by now, but I’m not. I suck. Anyway, when they talk to each other, I’ll call them Jiz and Julz. So, Jiz said “I’m glad nobody else is coming back, now I can say mean goodbye messages again”.. Julz said “No you can’t, remember their jury votes”.
- Why should someone be happy to be able to say mean goodbye messages? Jeez
- Vanessa talking to the twins. She said she thinks her girlfriend did something they did last February. After more vaguetalking, Vanessa is talking about a boob job, which surprises me that the twins had one. Well, she is talking to one twin, but I’d assume they both did, unless one got the procedure to match the other. Ok, putting too much thought into this.
- 12:00pm – The house is sitting around waiting for nominations. Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to report them as I leave in an hour. You’ll just have to wait a few hours before I tell you that Meg and James are on the block.
Check back for more