Well, now that the reality has set in that our boy John is out of the house, it’s time to focus on the final 3. Vanessa, Steve, and Liz. Hmm.. yay? To be fair, most final 3 are pretty boring, and this is certainly better than Spencer/GinaMarie.
Anyway, the final HoH competition is going to go like this…
Round 1 – All 3 compete in an endurance competition
Round 2 – The losers of the endurance competition compete in a physical comp (usually wall climbing)
Round 3 – The winner of Round 1 and Round 2 face off in a mental comp at the live show next Wednesday
Here are the updates:
- 8:45pm – Feeds up. They are sitting on bobbing apples and then slammed into the wall. Doesn’t seem too stressful, so this one could be awhile – assuming Vanessa doesn’t talk them both into dropping
While we’re waiting, I added my final poll of the season…
Who do you want to win Big Brother 17?
- Steve (57%, 7,134 Votes)
- Vanessa (27%, 3,304 Votes)
- Liz (16%, 1,997 Votes)
Total Voters: 12,435
- 9:00pm – All 3 holding strong so far.
- 9:15pm – Aside from Steve nonstop talking, all 3 hanging in (literally). I’ll update every 15 minutes unless someone drops
- 9:30pm – Well, guess I should play some Xbox while I wait
- 9:45pm – The houseguests look very bored. No drops yet
- 10:00pm – I’m at the point of playing demos on Xbox. Still nadda
- 10:20pm – If I stop updating, that means I’m sitting on my couch zonked. I’ll try to stay awake.
- 10:50pm – No updates so far. Liz talked about how she’ll never have kids, and can only imagine what it would be like to have balls
- 11:15pm – I cannot believe nobody is off yet. I know it’s an easy comp, but wow. Definitely one of the longest endurance comps I’ve blogged
- 11:50pm – I’m still hanging in there, as are the houseguests. Vanessa has decided to go into Vanessa mode and talk and talk and talk, while Steve is shutting down.
- 12:18pm – Steve down. I have a feeling Vanessa will cut a deal with Liz soon
- 12:30pm – Vanessa is trying to tell Liz that she should drop because she has a better chance at the second round. Umm, that’s more of a reason for Liz to stay.
- 12:32pm – And it worked. Vanessa told Liz she was going to stay for 10 hours and Liz is just ruining her body for the second round (a clear bluff). Liz drops. Sad way to end it for Liz, but she does actually have a shot at beating Steve in r2. She just has no shot at beating Vanessa if she faces her again in r3
- And with that, it’s bedtime
Check back for updates