I’m just going to go ahead and assume the ‘BBTakeover’ this week is adding a new houseguest named Jackie. It’s kind of funny considering she was the part of the first takeover, but apparently she disappeared for a few weeks before returning tonight. Seriously though, what is up with the takeover twist? Are they just going to Chuck Cunningham it? I mean Julie simply doesn’t even talk about it any more. It was never a huge selling point of the season that they even had no no-names from The Amazing Race come in just to have Phil on for an episode.
I think I’m just going to use that as a verb from now on. When you want something to just go away, you simply BBTakeover it. Done. Gone. You break up with someone? Nope, just BBTakeover them. You quitting a job? Just hand in a note saying ‘You’ve been BBTakeover’d’ and walk out. Simple as that. Let’s make it happen.
Speaking of, I was wondering how CBS would handle Audrey tonight. Would they simply BBTakeover her if she remained in the room? Like just come on air and say ‘Surprise, no eviction this week’ and never mention her again?
Enough rambling, let’s get to some feed updates now that Vanessa won HoH. Sorry, getting ahead of myself. Now that Vanessa and Jackie won HoH.
Oh, and watch the live feeds here. I forgot that I was supposed to be promoting them.
- 8:30pm – Standard Thursday night. Everyone sitting around kitchen eating, chatting, etc. I’m sure Jackie and Vanessa will break off at some point (if they haven’t already), and Vanessa will tell her what to do. Warning, I am getting tired already, so if the updates stop, my head is slammed against the keyboard.
- James and Jason are working Jackie in the bathroom. They are telling her that Vanessa is going to try to manipulate her, and Jackie asks them for help when she talks to her.
- Jason thinks that Steve threw the competition
- 8:50pm – Vanessa is giving Jackie her HoH speech. No backdoors of each other, etc.
- There is talk about Austin and Liz as targets. That should be interesting
- Vanessa says that Austin / Liz broke her trust, so she has no problem going after them.
- I don’t know how truthful she is being, but Vanessa is suggesting a longterm deal with Jackie/Shelli/Clay. Of course Shelli and Clay because they’re just cruising to the end
- They celebrate Jackie making jury, especially with the huge Amazing Race target on her back
- 9:10pm – Jackie “She we ask her? (Liz)”… Jackie, keep up. The entire freakin house knows
- 9:30pm – The two are still talking about who to put up. Austin/Liz talk has kind of dropped for now.
- Nevermind, Vanessa is talking about Austin with someone and Jackie put up Liz with someone like John.
Check back for more