Good afternoon, everyone! Still two days away from eviction, and I think it’s going to be a long two days for some people. If you missed my recap this morning, Jace and Audrey had it out – again. Jeff has been running around openly campaigning against Audrey, even though she’s not on the block. And Austin has done a pretty damn good job keeping the peace with Jace, yet simultaneously distancing himself. In fact, I think Austin may actually have a few more weeks in him, which is a big step up from a few days ago.
Jace keeps saying he’s going to go out cool and not blow up anyone’s game, but I am having my doubts. I think he’s due for at least 2 more blowups before he leaves the house on Thursday night. We’ll see if today is one of those…
- 10:50am – Jeff, Austin and Liz are in the kitchen chatting about the Audrey situation and the mess last night.
- Jeff is giving Vanessa and Johnny a re-tell of the situation last night.
- In the meantime, he is basically telling them to do nothing for the next week because the target is already set. He won’t name the name, but it’s pretty obvious (Audrey)
- 11:53am – Quiet afternoon so far. Just Austin and Jeff mostly on the feeds chatting about general stuff.
- 1:oopm – HoH camera time just finished. Now Jason is outside taking to Audrey about the possibility of Jace getting violent before he leaves. Apparently last night worked up the house a lot more than I was able to express in my recap.
- 1:30pm – Da’Vonne and Vanessa confronted Audrey about all the talking going on. It ended with Day saying ‘Game on’. Be prepared for plenty of re-tells, this day could be fun
- Audrey to Day “I’m glad we don’t have to pretend to be friends any more”
- Vanessa is freaking out because she hasn’t really been part of the game, but her name is being thrown out.
- Jason is now screaming at Audrey about her stirring up shit
- Day to everyone “I’m sorry for bringing you all in here to see that she (Audrey) is lying and at the end of the day I was not involved” (paraphrased)
- Day to Audrey – “My problem with you is you exploited my personal trust”
- “Your shit has hit the fan, point blank and period. I’m gonna leave because it’s 2 seconds before I crack her in the face” (Day to Audrey)
- (Day leaves – Audrey begins crying)
- 1:55pm – So, Audrey is now trying to convince Vanessa that Day was the one spreading rumors about an all-girl alliance wearing black. Which is true.
- Clay is trying to reassure Audrey that he and Shelli are with her, but they’ll have to do it in the shadows because they’re not going to screw with their game. He also said she really needs to try to win HoH this week, but Clay/Shelli are likely throwing comp
- 2:15pm – The conversation is still going. Clay is saying to Audrey over and over not to listen to rumors, lay low and let things die down. She won’t. Audrey is obsessed with people talking about her, so she’s not going to let it go
- Thanks are calming down a bit, and some re-tells going on. It’s not over this week, guaranteed
Taking a small break for dinner, etc. Will start a new thread for the night updates