What a week it was in the Big Brother house. The 60 minute episodes on CBS can’t even give it justice because there just isn’t enough time to cover it all. There was tossing competitions, backdoors, house meetings, near house flips, fighting, screaming, and so much more. Best of all, it had Audrey and Jace, both keeping the live feeds going the entire week. You really should get a feed membership, the first week is free and it’s super cheap anyway.
Unfortunately for feed watchers and bloggers, Jace may be walking out the door tonight, but there is still plenty of drama already in store for week 2.
Anyway, time is running out before the first live eviction of the season, so I’ll start this thread now. Keep checking back for updates!
- 6:00pm – Here we go! We’ll finally find out the twin (Liz), that should be fun. Not so fun? Kathy Griffin appearance.
- Frankie is apparently sitting front row, I’m glad I was typing this out and didn’t notice. (thanks comment section for credit)
- Highlights still showing Jace working the house after the veto meeting. Keep in mind, they (him and Austin) had a good plan to stay, and it sounded good on paper but 7 votes are a lot.
- 6:12pm – We’re at the point in the flashbacks now where Audrey blows up the house for no reason at all.
- 6:18pm – The twin twist is revealed, it is Liz (shocker). Julia did slip at one point and refer to ‘Liz’, but Austin didnt catch it. He probably thought she was talking in the third person.
(votes to evict)
Jeff – Jace
Da’Vonne – Jace
Jason – Jace
Audrey – Jackie
Steve – Jace
Commercial break. 4-1 in favor of Jackie
Liz/Julia – Jace (Liz went into DR, Julia came out)
Austin – Jace
Meg – Jace
Johnny Mac – Jace
Clay – Jace
Becky – Jace
Shelli – Jace
Vanessa – Jace
Jace is evicted 12-1
- Jace guesses Audrey was the one wrinkle vote
- To be fair, Jace had a very classy exit. While talking with Julie, Jace apologized for yelling at Audrey and said he really does like her
- 6:35pm – Kathy Griffin tells the house to get outside after an awkward sound bug that had radio silence for awhile.
- 6:40pm – Julie is letting Kathy do some plugs.
- The twist this week – The power of the last laugh. This week a phone will appear in the phone. Kathy will call and the person who answers the 7th call will get the power of preventing 3 people from voting next week
- Two groups will run the competition. The winner each time will be HoH. They need to run and assemble a puzzle.
- First group: Liz – Steve – Vanessa – Becky – Da’Vonne – John – Meg
- Becky wins the first HoH
- Second group: Austin – Audrey – Jason – Jeff – Shelli – Becky – Jackie
- Shelli wins the second HoH!
Well, that’s about it for the live blog. Kathy Griffin is going to give the house a clue on her twist. I’ll be live blogging the feeds tonight, so come back! But first, coffee