Man, at this time last week, I was sitting in the green room in the Big Brother studio ready to see the set for the first time. Now, I’m sitting at my computer with my cat staring at me. Oh well, my cat rocks, so I don’t mind that.
With that said, it’s a good thing I’m home this week because the house blew up this afternoon and I’m still not really sure why. Well, I know why, but I don’t know if it should have. Apparently Becky told John that Shelli/Vanessa are going to go after him. That got back to Vanessa who assumed it was James who said it but then when James denied it, she assumed Clay said it. So, instead of brushing it all off seeing that it was no big deal, Vanessa had to be Vanessa and run to each person to confront them on it. This resulted in a near fight between James/Clay, Clay giving up on life, Becky panicking in the HN room, and Vanessa breaking down into tears begging John where he heard it from before Clay finally lied and said he did tell him.
Wild, right? Also, pretty dumb, but that’s the way things go after so long. The smallest things get people worked up. Vanessa may have been trying to emulate Derrick’s game, but she forgot to leave out the neurotic behavior.
Before I begin with the live updates, I was told that tonight will be another endurance competition! My guess is either something like the egg/fence thing or the slip and slide (more likely the latter than former). So, get your feeds here for free so you can watch along as soon as they come back up!
- 6:00pm – Ahhh, took like 10 minutes to load up my laptop. Came up just in time. Here we go!
- Note – The warmup guy before the show tried to make sure we were the loudest audience. We definitely were! I lost my voice for 3 days as proof.
- Anyway, we jump into highlights from the week. I’m not sure what there will be to show because they won’t have time to edit in this afternoon.
- They are playing sad music for Shelli and Clay /puke
- 6:15pm – Julie reveals that we’ll be seeing ‘the hitmen’ from last season (Cody and Derrick)
- We’re back – More clips about furbat and Shelli.
- 6:19pm – Here is where Jackie starts putting the pieces together than Vanessa is shady.
- 6:23pm – Derrick and Cody segment. Cody pulls up in a BMW. I see he’s doing well (granted he wasn’t driving).
- Not much with that segment, just game talk. Derrick said he likes James and he made fun of Clay for offering to go home for Shelli. Then they talked about how hot the girls are
- 6:30pm – Live votes, but first Clay asks to be voted out. Wow.
- Vanessa – Clay
- Meg – Clay
- Austin – Clay
- Jackie – Clay
- commercial break
- Liz – Clay (he’s evicted)
- Julia – Clay
- Steve – Clay
- Becky – Clay
- John – Clay
- 6:40pm – Clay gives Shelli a kiss before he goes. I’m so glad that showmance is done for this season.
- Julie asks if it’s the real deal with him and Shelli, and he says ‘I think so’ … just wait until she gets a view of you sticking your face in Meg’s chest
Note – There will be a long HoH competition tonight
If you don’t have the feeds, follow me here or twitter
- 6:50pm – Julie says that everyone remaining is in jury but there will likely be someone coming back.
- There are 3 prizes available – HoH (and end game), $5k, or a Never Not pass. As soon as someone claims HoH, game over
I will be starting a new thread for the endurance competition