Well, my afternoon Big Brother update thread was a complete bust. I ended up running some errands 4 hours ago and just got home. I doubt anything happened, but hey, at least if something did, I’ll be going into the episode fresh!
Before I begin, I’m going to do a shameless plug. As some (many) of you know, in two weeks, I will be in audience of the live show(!!!). However, the trip was completely unexpected and was offered to me literally the day I came home from our yearly summer getaway. Therefore, I am doing the pathetic begging thing to see if anyone wants to chip in so I don’t spend two days in the hotel. Check my donate page for more information
Alright, got that out of the way. Time to get my pride back and start blogging for the live episode.
(note: I think what I may do for that episode is start a crazy fan run thread. I will figure out a way to give a few people access to the live thread, and you all can log in, contribute and make it however you want! If you’re interested, you must be registered to the site, and send me an email using the contact form. WordPress knowledge is a plus, but generally just understanding a basic editor is enough. I’d like to do a test run once or twice before we go, so email me soon)
Here are the updates:
- 5:30pm – 30 minutes until showtime. I wonder what the twist will be this week. Let’s hope it’s a real twist and not another fluff twist like this Gronk thing. The prize at the end was cool, but that wasn’t much of a ‘twist’ as it was a luxury comp.
- 6:00pm – Ahh, the 15 minutes prior to Big Brother. The only time I ever watch the show ‘Mom’
- And we’re on! Typical highlights from last few episodes before recapping Mon-Wed.
- Looks like they’re going to show Austin’s Caleb-ism this episode.
- The first 10 minutes will feature Jeff begging and pleading. Spoiler alert.
- Commercial Break – Julie hints that Jeff may have the votes to stay in (he doesn’t)
- 6:15pm – Showing the #twintwist. The interactions are getting colder and colder.
- 6:20pm – We get to see the Austin jealousy in full swing. He was even jealous of Steve jokingly saying ‘I love you, Liz’
- Ok, live eviction time.
- Jackie: James
- Austin: Jeff
- John: James
- Meg: Jeff
- Commercial Break
- Clay: Jeff
- Shelli: Jeff
- Steve: James
- Liz: James
- Jason: Jeff
- Becky: Jeff
- Audrey: Jeff
- These 4 votes for James may stir things up a bit tonight!
- 6:40pm – Good-bye messages. Austin pulls out the weird Judas thing, and Liz apologizes for voting him out, yet she voted out James.
- HoH time – Quiz on 90’s dance performances True-False
- Eliminated by round
- Round 1 – Steve, James, Clay, Jason
- Round 2 – Meg, Austin
- Round 3 – Liz and Shelli win HOH
- Let’s see if they do the takeover this week….
- Julie is doing some Q&A with the crew.
- She said it’s a 90’s theme this week, but did not mention a takeover.
Check back for more updates!