First, let me say, I am glad to be home and on normal internet! It feels great to click on a page and see it load within seconds. Ahhhh. It takes a few days in the mountains for someone to appreciate the luxuries of high speed internet, that’s for sure.
Secondly, it appears that I came home at a good time because as soon as I turned on my feeds, Da’Vonne was yelling at Audrey. Day is upset because she feel she is taking the fall for Audrey. I am not exactly sure how she is taking the fall, but she feels she is. A big thing is she is mostly upset Audrey is going to stay in the house longer than Da’Vonne.
As far as the Liz front goes, it sounds like the poker dealer blew her hand. She told Liz/Julia about it last night, and the rest of the house is pretty aware of the situation. While that is certainly bad news for Liz (and guy viewers), Da’Vonne did absolutely nothing to leverage it to her favor. I’m not claiming to be an expert at the game, but I do know when you’re not only given the power of eliminating 3 votes combined with finding out a major secret, you have safety that week. If you can’t pull it off, you don’t deserve to win, sorry Da’Vonne. You’ve been essentially given a golden ticket and failed to cash it in.
Now, for the updates… (note: I will likely do a longer recap post tonight, but wanted to jump right into updates since I’ve missed a few days)
- 2:11pm – Da’Vonne is alone in the bathroom crying about the situation. I feel bad for her, I do, but come on. She should look at the bright side, she wasn’t good enough to win, so she’ll be able to actually enjoy her summer.
- Meanwhile, Audrey is upstairs re-telling the situation to Shelli
- During the conversation, Audrey joked that this was Clay’s HoH room, and it upset Shelli a bit
- 2:45pm – Jeff is in the living room with Da’Vonne, who is still upset about going home. She keeps mentioning Audrey this, and Audrey that, but that’s exactly why she’s going home. She lost her focus last week when she had a falling out with Audrey.
- Most of the house is sitting around the kitchen or living room. They’re locked in while production works on the set for tomorrow.
- Da’Vonne approaches ‘Lizia’ and thanks her for voting for her, and then asks if she told Audrey about it. Day, stop obsessing over Audrey.
- Now the two go in private to talk more about Audrey.
- 3:15pm – House back to quiet, people are just hanging around right now.
- 3:30pm – Jason running with some paranoia. Because Steve shoots down his America’s Player theory, he thinks Steve is something like America’s Player
- Jason, Meg and Da’Vonne just casually talking. With that, I’m going to get some dinner. Be back shortly
- 4:30pm – Back, and the backyard is open with stuff for the houseguests to practice for tomorrow’s HoH competition.
- Random thought – Whenever they practice for competitions like this, I wonder if they roll their eyes when someone they know is going home practices.
- 5:45pm – I appreciate Jason’s loyalty, but he has been all around Da’Vonne tonight. The reason Austin is still around is because he started distancing himself once he knew there was no hope for Jace. Time for Jason to do the same.
- 6:25pm – The house is kind of sad right now. There is so much weird, awkward tension that even when they try to joke and have fun, it feels forced. Even though I haven’t been able to watch the feeds since Sunday, I have this feeling most of the house are upset Audrey will be sticking around for another week. She has been up in the HoH room with Shelli for awhile now, and Da’Vonne is sulking downstairs. Really just a weird vibe
- 6:50pm – Jackie has joined the Shelli-Audrey gossip convention.
- 7:18pm – House check – Jackie, Becky and Shelli in the HoH room chatting about nothing, and Meg is goofing off in the living room
- I really need to unwind. Be back a bit later!
- 9:45pm – Quick update before bed, the house is putting on a fake talk show. Definitely a sign it’s time for bed.
Check back for more updates!