With Liz and Julia sitting next to each other tomorrow night, I have one question to ask – who cares? Alright, that’s a dumb question. Based on my current polling of who you’d rather see go home, 93% of 6k+ people want Liz to go home. So, I guess people really do care. That is also saying a lot considering roughly the same % of people wanted to keep Julia over Meg. If my math is right, that means about a billion people would rather keep Liz over Meg if that scenario unfolded. I’m a little rusty in math, however.
Will people get what they want? If the twins have their way than no. The twins + sasquatch have agreed that Liz should be the one remaining in the house. Of course they were going to come up with that, seeing as Austin won’t get to fingerbang Julia like he’s been doing to Liz (seriously /puke). But, Liz also has a better chance of winning it all should one of the twins actually reach the final 2. That is exactly why Vanessa preferred Liz be the one walking out the door this week, but she has to carefully consider jury votes, so she doesn’t really have a big say in it. The trio is 60% of the votes needed to win the game, and they’ve been willing to play that card. Now is not the time for Vanessa to say ‘FU’ to their wishes, so if they want Liz to stay, she’ll probably stay – regardless of what ‘demands’ Vanessa makes.
Last night, Austin and Liz approached Vanessa with the idea to keep Liz, and she will do it under 3 conditions (lol)….
- If either win HoH, John and Steve are nominated. Save Vanessa for the absolute last case scenario (being John or Steve win PoV)
- If it’s between the two (Steve/John), it’s Vanessa’s call who stays
- If Vanessa makes it to f2 with Austin or Liz (not both, because she knows they’ll take each other), they have to promise to take her to the final 2
Wow, quite a long list of demands. While Liz and Austin are putting on brave faces now (they say they won’t honor those demands), the reality is that they probably will. And if they do, they’ll deserve to lose to Vanessa if they’re sitting in the f2 chair with her.
How will today go? We’ll just find out here:
- 11:00am – Vanessa is using the elliptical outside. Feeds on others sleeping
- Random thought, but it would be funny if both remained in the house this week. We are badly overdue for some type of ANYTHING this season. We got two twists from the ‘BBtakeover’ (sorry, Gronk week wasn’t a twist as it was a fun thing). The last few things Julia told the house were the last two double evictions and Julia entering the house. But, they already expected two of those three events. Pandora’s Box? Luxury comp? Anything?
- 1:15pm – Austin is cooking in the kitchen with his twins. Steve is taking a shower.
- 2:15pm – Austin and Steve chatting Big Brother history
- 4:55pm – Austin, John, Vanessa and Liz sitting around the table. Austin and John are taking movies.
Note – I just checked, and yesterday was my 900th Big Brother post since I started this blog. I’ll have to keep track of that and try to remember to do something fun for my 1,000th (which won’t be until next season).
Check back for updates