This power of veto competition is a fairly big one, but not as big as you’d imagine, unless you’re a fan of a specific person rather than side. No matter who wins the veto competition, there are plenty of options for James as a re-nom, so he can rest easy this week. If you’re specifically a fan of Shelli or Clay, well, it’s a pretty big veto competition because if neither win, it’s very possible one will go home.
I am pre-writing this (meaning writing before the competition ends), so I’m basically rambling and will stop and wait for the feeds to return..
Here are the updates:
- 4:06pm – Feeds back, and the winner is….
- James won the PoV
- Becky won $5k
- Clay won a trip (for two) to Ireland for a week
- Vanessa is shackled to someone, possibly Jackie
- Shelli got a punishment. She has to do something 2,400 times in the next 24 hours and every 100 times run into the living room and ring a bell
- 4:26pm – Vanessa told Lizia that Clay is going to campaign to keep Shelli this week. They both think it’s romantic, and I guess it is. Clay has a big career ahead of him as whatever he really wants (model perhaps), and will look even better falling on the sword for Shelli. Good move, Clay. Seriously. He wasn’t winning anyway, and now goes out looking like a knight.
- 4:50pm – James talking with Austin about feeling bad about some deal he made with Shelli during the endurance competition.
- James then approaches Clay and Shelli and says it’s nothing personal, and he hopes to remain friends outside of the game. They are all friendly, for now. We’ll see how it goes later in the week
- 5:30pm – James, Meg, Austin are talking about jealousy, guys, girls, etc. Meg’s take is that she likes when girls hit on her guys because she is going home with him. James says he had a girlfriend who used to ‘take care of him’ before they went out so he wouldn’t leave with a loaded weapon. Alright then
- 5:50pm – Austin and Liz go for naps in their dentist chairs, while a few chat in the kitchen
- 6:20pm – The house is really slow right now, so going to take a small break. Be back in a bit
- 8:52pm – Back. The house is still pretty quiet. Most around kitchen snacking, talking.
- One thing to note, Jackie and Vanessa have started their punishment. Jackie is a Knight, and Vanessa I assume is a squire who has to polish her armor.
- Note, Jackie is in the costume for the week, but Vanessa only has to buff her for the next 24 hours
- Vanessa is speaking in a Scottish accent, and she already included ‘At the end of the day’ in one of her Scottish stories.
- Shelli apparently has to remain outside for 24 hours while she does her thing. They are setting up a port-a-potty for her
- Oh my. Shelli’s punishment is revealed. She has to smash down a pole (then reset it), hit a bag hard enough that it touches something else, then stick her sword through a target. 2,400 times in 24 hours. She cannot go inside, and if anything breaks, she fails.
- Wow. That punishment is brutal. I’d take kicking 2,400 soccer balls over that any day.
- 10:00pm – They’re all outside playing guessing games, and my eyes are shutting. More tomorrow!