Good afternoon, everyone! It’s a pretty big day in the Big Brother house as the power of veto is to be played! Meh, who am I kidding? It’s pretty irrelevant because I think either John, Steve or Becky are screwed this week. It’s not like someone would win, and Liz would actually make a big move like putting the ‘person most likely to win big brother 17’ up on the block.
Programming note – I will not be live updating tomorrow or Monday. I will be able to post recaps of the day, but I just won’t be able to update throughout the day. Things should return back to normal on Tuesday afternoon.
Quick plug before I begin: Follow me on Instagram!
- 11:15am – Feeds are down. They are likely picking players for veto competition.
- 12:00pm – Feeds still down. Perhaps they went right into veto comp?
- 12:50pm – They must have went straight into veto competition. Running to store, hopefully they’re back by the time I return
- 2:30pm – So, feeds returned only to find out just the players were picked. Steve, Austin and Meg are the additional players. Weird. Wonder why they were down so long.
- There is nothing going on. People are waiting for veto. Becky and Julia are hanging out in the kitchen talking about how they’re going to get back at James for his pranks
- 3:30pm – Feeds still up and slow. People are eating. Seeing as it’s getting late, I wonder if it’s going to be OTEV today. They typically run that one at night.
- 6:45pm – Yup, feeds down. Have been for about 90 minutes. This may be a longer one
- 7:30pm – Feeds still down. Theme of the day
- 7:50pm – Feeds up.
- Liz won the power of veto
- The competition was indeed OTEV
- Liz and Vanessa are talking about how fit Becky is and how she needs to go
- Vanessa is talking about what good of shape they’re in now with Becky leaving
- The group (Austin as well) think John is related to Clay
- Vanessa leaves and now Liz and Austin are gushing over what good shape they’re in
- 8:45pm – Becky, Meg, John and James are sitting around the table talking about the current date. Yup, house is that slow.
- 9:15pm – Booze delivery
- Becky starts recalling the time she got hit with a train, and how her lip was on the side of her face
- Meg’s reaction to Becky’s story
- with that story, I’m off to bed
Check back for updates