Before I begin, I want to give a huge thanks to Haley for stepping in these past few days. I also want to give a huge thanks to those who offered to step in, those who donated to our trip, and those who were supportive any way they could. It was a wonderful experience that I will be writing up as I listen to the feeds. I’ll post it in a few hours.
The only negative? It had to happen on one of the most exciting evictions/hoh comp/nominations that have happened all season. I hope you have live feeds and watched it.
Apparently the house exploded after James nominated Shelli and Clay. The pair then had a shouting match with Vanessa and everyone raged. I am really, really sad I missed it all. Well, not too sad given the circumstances, but it sounded amazing and good for James for winning the comp and going straight for the throat. I’m kind of shocked he wasn’t talked into seeing if he could nominate himself – twice, seeing as how easily he’s been manipulated this season. So, good for him.
Enough rambling, feed updates:
- 11:35am – I turn on the feeds to see James talking to Jackie and Becky about the situation. Completely opposite to Vanessa, James told the group he has no problem getting blood on his hands and will take all the blame if it’s passed around. I don’t know if I can like him any more at this point. Jackie replied she has no problem taking the blame either. They’re not going to take the wimpy way out of it, and lines have been drawn. Awesome.
- The group breaks up and I flip to the room with Julia, Liz and Austin (shocker), and I realized the worst part of having Julia enter the house. We now get to hear two people whine out their sentences. Buuuuttt, whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy? They seem like nice people, but stop.
- 12:00pm – Vanessa came into the bathroom to chat with Austin and she’s super stressed. She knows she is screwed (well, she thinks she’s screwed, but it sounds like Clay is, barring a veto win)
- 12:50pm – Vanessa is in the bathroom with the twins and Austin still freaking out. You would think she’s on the block. If she does wind up on the block, that will be a very busy
- Austin thinks Clay will save Shelli if he wins veto. Please, let it happen. That will be gold. Pure gold
- 1:30pm – Vanessa is chatting with Meg about the upcoming competition. She is seriously in game-mode 24/7.
- 1:50pm – Feeds are down for the veto competition, just in time as I finished my post about the show. I will close this and start up a new thread when the feeds return.