Good afternoon, Junkies! It is veto competition day inside the Big Brother house which could lead to a situation that I’m sure Shelli and Clay will make far more dramatic than it has to be.
I’m trying to think how to explain it because it’s just a weird mess right now… let’s see…
The power group of the house is starting to show some cracks in it. I’d probably consider the ‘power group’ as Shelli, Clay, Vanessa, Liz, Julia, and Austin with Audrey as the swing vote / shield. While strong, the power group is not very tight, and it is starting to show as Shelli is considering backdooring Austin or Audrey should someone win the PoV today and remove either John or Jason.
Of course, this likely won’t happen, and the real scenario is Becky or Steve will go up if Jason is saved.. especially if Jason is saved by Meg. It is very unlikely that Meg will be on the block next to John because they don’t want to lose John quite yet. Mack versus Meg would probably be another ‘too close to call’ vote, and I don’t think they want to risk losing the guy who has been willing to be their pawn. This basically leaves Becky or Steve, unless they want to start chipping into the power alliance by putting Audrey up and sending her home.
Will Shelli do that? At this point, it’s really hard to say. Getting rid of Becky or Steve is a throw-away HoH. Getting rid of Audrey is a stronger move, but it also exposes their alliance should a Jason win HoH next week. I’d bet Shelli is quietly hoping the nominations remain the same so they can make a push to get Jason out. If Jason is saved, this week could get interesting very quick.
We won’t actually know the final results of the POV until the meeting monday, but the winner today will give us a pretty good indication on how the week will turn out. If Shelli wins, expect noms to remain same. If Jason wins, it will be interesting. If John wins, Meg will probably go up. The big question will be the other 3 players, and if they win.
One more note. Thank you to those who sent in donations so far. I really, really appreciate it as it goes directly into my LA fund. (read more here)
- 10:00am – The wake-up call. Get your asses out of bed and entertain me!
- 11:10am – Clay is talking with Vanessa and Austin about the possibility of backdooring Audrey. They are going to tell her they plan on keeping the noms the same, and try to make her feel comfortable so if her name is drawn, she won’t try hard
- 11:21am – Shelli is in the HoH bed crying. I think the pressure is starting to wear her down.
- Shelli is upset about possibly getting rid of Audrey. Clay is trying to tell her she is likely America’s Player and probably has already won a lot of prizes.
- 12:15pm – Vanessa and Austin talking about airlines ironically. He is saying Delta is a great airline, but we are taking Jetblue.
- 12:45pm – Slow afternoon in the house. Many are still sleeping (shocker) while the rest just hanging out and chatting
- 1:30pm – Feeds down, likely picking players for veto
- 1:56pm – Feeds back. Veto players in a minute
- Veto players: Vanessa, James, Meg
- Shelli is talking with Vanessa and Meg about sending Audrey home. Shelli feels sick because she promised Audrey a bit of safety.
- 2:45 – Jackie is having a talk with Shelli. Shelli is super stressed about the week so far. Jackie commented about how weird Austin has been, being up in the HoH room
- 3:50pm – Meg, Audrey and Steve are in the living room talking. He has never seen It’s A Wonderful Life, although to be fair, neither has my wife.
- And I return just in time, they are gathering around the living room…
- They were told they no longer need to use the pagers. (The losing trio from botb had to carry around pagers and do dance moves or something when they were paged. I never actually caught them doing it)
- 4:20pm – Everyone is bored and waiting for veto – me too!
- Steve called to the DR, PoV should be soon. (he is hosting)
- 4:45pm – Feeds down for POV competition
- 6:20pm – Feeds still down for POV
- Feeds back – Vanessa won PoV
- It was a messy comp, players are still cleaning up / showering
- 8:oopm – Going to go watch a Lifetime Movie because that’s what I do. People are already going back to sleep in the house. Fun crowd.
Check back for updates