Good afternoon, everyone! It’s veto day inside the Big Brother house, and the importance of it is much greater than weeks past. Well, this is assuming Vanessa realizes she is screwing herself the longer she keeps the trio together. If she doesn’t, well then this veto competition means nothing.
If James, Meg or John go to jury this week, or even Steve, Vanessa is making this game much harder on herself. Forgive my little poker knowledge, but it’s like she’s going all in on the turn card with a mediocre hand just hoping for a lucky river. Did that make sense? As I pointed out earlier today, if one of them go home, and with Vanessa sitting out of the next HoH, 50% of the competition will be Austin and the whiners. If James walks out the door, that means it’s basically Austwins vs John and Steve (let’s be real, Meg won’t win). This likely means the power once again goes to the trio, they knock out Steve, John or Meg and pluck away until it’s the 4 of them.
Guess who is not taking Vanessa to the final 3? Austin, Liz or Julia. So, she needs to realize this soon (as in before Monday), or I may have to drop her in the rankings.
Quick plug: Follow me in Instagram!
- 11:54am – John called to the DR. He is hosting the veto. Expect feeds to go down soon
- 3:00pm – Feeds still down for veto comp. I’d expect them back up soon unless this is another 5 hour run
- 4:40pm – Feeds still down. I really wish they’d give us an estimate.
- 5:00pm – Feeds back….
- James won the Power of Veto
- I don’t know what to think about this. It’s good, but then again he also briefly mentioned saving Meg if he won. James, don’t be stupid. Save yourself. Meg will be fine.
- Apparently the veto competition had something to do with tearing the house apart because they’re all cleaning things up now. They were wondering what was taking the crew so long to shut down the backyard, I guess that answers it.
- Vanessa isn’t happy about the results, but she should be. She needs to split up the trio. Needs to. Not even a question at this point. There isn’t enough game left not to. Make a move, win the game. Evict John or Steve, and swim upstream. Vanessa’s move.
- Sounds like they had to hide an object around the house and the last person to have theirs found won. James, being a former prison guard, probably knew a few things or two about hiding items.
- Twins – “Literally most of my time was spent complaining” – shocker
- 5:45pm – Vanessa is talking to a twin. She is saying it would basically be stupid to vote out Meg just because Van wants her to.
- 6:15pm – Twins are whining non stop about various crap.
- meanwhile, Austin is promising Vanessa they’ll do what she wants
- Vanessa – I want Meg to go. James with those two votes makes him way too powerful. Vanessa, YOU’RE TALKING TO SOMEONE IN A 3-PERSON ALLIANCE!
- 7:20pm – Vanessa keeps whining how screwed she is. No, maybe this is BB giving you a hint
- 8:10pm – Ok, I am done listening to the HoH room. James is talking to John and Meg by the pool.
- James is saying this part of the game, you gotta play aggressive. They are saying Vanessa is still trying to be secretive.
- He said she made a mistake because she put up two people and wanted me to go home
- John is talking about how he and Steve had a falling out and he is still their lapdog
- John is going upstairs to break up their conversation.
- I switch upstairs, and Austin is STILL talking about the freakin PoV competition.
Check back for updates