For all that action and excitement that was week 1, it seems to have taken it’s toll on the Big Brother house, because week 2 has started with a thud. After Thursday night, production rushed the house through the events so they could have the weekend off, and the nominations haven’t really created any action. John won the PoV, so he knows he’s safe, and Da’Vonne has seemed to accept her defeat – for now.
The biggest question coming out of the weekend was who Shelli would nominate in place of John, and that is mostly because they’re trying to decide who will cause the least amount of shit while still guaranteeing Da’Vonne’s exit. They have been tossing around Liz and Meg, and while clearly Meg is the right choice (as nobody would vote for her), they’re worried she may get pissed and try to get revenge.
Moving forward this week, it appears to be a long and slow week in the making, which is actually good for me because we’re going away for two nights on vacation. I’ll still be able to keep up with the house, and probably have an update thread going each day, but I honestly don’t expect much to happen. So, don’t worry, I won’t keep you guys out of the loop until Wednesday. I am mostly just posting this so you know why updates will be slow between Mon-Wed (and not just because I’m being lazy).
With all that said, here are the updates for the day:
- 9:00am – The house had a late night last night, so I don’t expect them to wake up for another few hours.
- Note – I don’t know if the PoV will be today or tomorrow. They typically have it on Monday, but it’s also typically 2 days after the PoV meeting (which would mean today), so, we’ll just wait and see. It’s not a very crucial meeting. Meg will likely go up. The big question is how Da’Vonne will react when reality sets in.
- 10:15am – House still sleeping
- 11:15am – There was a wake-up call, and some are up and outside, while others are sleeping. Johnny and James are in the smoking section while Audrey and Vanessa are getting some sun.
- 11:45am – Photobooth was open, now a few girls are in the bathroom getting ready. I am beginning to think they’re going to do the PoV ceremony today.
- 12:15pm – Austin is by the pool talking with Audrey, telling her he if wins HoH next week, he’ll want to shake things up. I think he wants to go after James.
- They’re speculating about Kathy’s twist. I don’t think the phone is in the house yet
- Jason and James sharing stories about how they were both roofied. Apparently a stripper did James to try to steal from him
- 1:20pm – Jason and Meg are laying down in the HN room. They joke about how James was wondering if havenots were allowed outside or not.
- Meanwhile, James and Da’Vonne are talking in the kitchen and both are aware that Day is their target. They speculate Meg will probably go on the block next to her.
- 2:30pm – Shelli basically confirms to Liz that Meg will be the replacement nom
- The camera crew has been focused on Liz a lot today, I guess they’re hoping for a slip….
- 3:30pm – Everyone just kind of chillen right now. Playing pool, hanging out in the kitchen, etc
I am going to take a break, eat dinner and watch the show on CBS. Note, I guess there is golf today, so the show many be delayed
- 6:30pm – Back from break. Cable decided to stop working during the episode, but at least I already know who was nominated. That Becky train story though, right? Crazy. Here is the reddit post more on her story
- Audrey is talking about her DR sessions saying they are trying to provoke her emotional side
- 8:30pm – Nothing going on in the house. Boo! People are just hanging outside right now.
Check back for more updates