I am going to say it now. What happens today is Vanessa’s make or break moment for the season. Well, to cut the dramatics a little, today is just the start, but then ends on Thursday. Vanessa has the chance to make a really huge move today by putting up a huge threat (like Liz), but she doesn’t appear she’ll be doing that. Instead, she is taking another route of putting up Julia, which is an alright move, but not if Meg walks out the door on Thursday.
If Vanessa keeps with her current plan of using Julia as a pawn to get rid of Meg, well, congrats to your Big Brother 17 winner – Austin or Liz. Now is the time to break up a strong trio, and if she doesn’t, it’s pretty much game over for anyone outside that alliance. While I fully expect Julia to be sitting up on the nomination chair next to Meg this week, it will be interesting if the house can be flipped to keep Meg (by house, I mean Steve).
Plug – Follow me on Instagram because I want followers
- 9:50am – The house had their wakeup call. Veto meeting should be happening within an hour or two
- James is up in the HoH room having a short talk with Vanessa
- He said if Meg stays and he wins HoH, he’ll nominate Meg (as a pawn I’d assume)
- Vanessa’s logic is that everyone remaining wants to boot floaters because if they sit next to one, they’ll go home. Ok, that’s one way to look at it.
- She thinks her and James will be lower targets because they’ll both be alone going forward. lol
- It’s hilarious how this is all playing out. If I was part of the trio, I’d tell Vanessa ‘put up Steve or James and it doesn’t matter because we’ll vote the way you want. You want Meg out, she’s out’. Austin, Liz and Julia control who are going home this week. By putting Julia up, they’re foolishly risking losing an ally for no reason. It’s mind boggling.
- 10:50am – Took a shower, came back to hear Meg begging Vanessa. Stop. Just wait, you’ll see that Vanessa is going to make a weird move in a few hours. You still have hope, and you don’t even have to make a deal with Vanessa
- Talk broke up. Meg is crying, James has some tears. Vanessa called to DR, meeting about to begin.
- On the bright side, if Meg and James fought this hard prior to meeting, imagine how hard they’re going to fight when they see Julia on the block
- Scratch the meeting beginning. They’re still calling people to DR
- 11:00am – Feeds down for veto meeting. I am running to the eye doctor. Hopefully I will be back before the feeds are
- 2:30pm – Back from the eye doctor. I have contacts now. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Anyway, Julia is indeed the replacement nom, which makes me ask the question: Who do you want to go to jury?
Who do you want to be evicted this week?
- Julia (93%, 7,173 Votes)
- Meg (7%, 554 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,727
- Meanwhile, John is upstairs talking to Vanessa. He said he needs to piss off some people going to jury (so they take him along to the end)
- The two aren’t really chatting game, mostly real life stuff
- 5:00pm – Vanessa and Steve are playing chess. Austin/Liz sleeping on other feed
- 6:00pm – James and Meg are in the HN room mourning her potential loss.
- 6:30pm – Austin and the twins are working out in the back yard. James and Meg hanging out in the HN room.
- Oops, Vanessa as well
- James comes outside with a Big Brother card and said he had a letter from BB. He said it was a note from live feeders, and then the feeds cut before we get to hear it. Sweet. Anyway, it was a joke anyway. He tried to play a prank on the house
Check back for updates